French-Frye Project yesSiR build thread

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I saw this on facebook. Looks sweet dude. Can't wait to see it in person sometime.

French-Frye

Forgot to update about this. i blew the 3rd gear syncro out of the Y1 tranny so i swapped to a J1 out of an Integra. im not sure were they limited slip? cause if not i wanna get a limited slip trans

K00PA

Registered VIP
its a 4 inch. with my setup a 3 inch would give me more power. id run about 350-370
Oh ok...
I just thought you had a three inch by looking at the pics, cause it didnt look that big! Yeah four inch is a little bit over kill if you're not putting off more then 500hp...well GL with the tune cant wait to see the numbers :D

French-Frye

Oh ok...
I just thought you had a three inch by looking at the pics, cause it didnt look that big! Yeah four inch is a little bit over kill if you're not putting off more then 500hp...well GL with the tune cant wait to see the numbers :D
Lol yeah its huge but we had it and we are gonna run it for now but def gettin a 3 inch asap. Lil ricy haha but thanks. And thanks to everyone who has commented or followed the build it wasn't much since I had it started before the thread was made I appreciate everyone bein cool about it it was my first build for a car im only 18 and this is a big step for me so it helps that people give advice, not trash it, and not start s*** like other forums I've been on. Hope to see some of you guys at shows or cruises in the future!

K00PA

Registered VIP
Lol yeah its huge but we had it and we are gonna run it for now but def gettin a 3 inch asap. Lil ricy haha but thanks. And thanks to everyone who has commented or followed the build it wasn't much since I had it started before the thread was made I appreciate everyone bein cool about it it was my first build for a car im only 18 and this is a big step for me so it helps that people give advice, not trash it, and not start s*** like other forums I've been on. Hope to see some of you guys at shows or cruises in the future!
:D
Yea, thats one thing I like about this forum, not alot of bashing here so i can def say, one of the best sites! Including my other www.ej1-squad.com, but definitely keep up the great work buddy! What brand of exhaust you plan on going with?

French-Frye

:D
Yea, thats one thing I like about this forum, not alot of bashing here so i can def say, one of the best sites! Including my other www.ej1-squad.com, but definitely keep up the great work buddy! What brand of exhaust you plan on going with?
I was part of club integra as well before this and they were all great. I think its just the honda community I mean there's always that guy that thinks every car that isn't a jdm Ef9 or CTR is junk but I used to be on DSM tuners when I had my eclipse and they were all punks. Had nothin good to say about anything. So I left it and im not sure I was considering a 3 inch straight pipe or maybe like skunk2? Any suggestions? I only ever used DC sports on my Integra and tenabe on my Eclipse. Every other car I had was straight pipe or stock exhaust

K00PA

Registered VIP
I was part of club integra as well before this and they were all great. I think its just the honda community I mean there's always that guy that thinks every car that isn't a jdm Ef9 or CTR is junk but I used to be on DSM tuners when I had my eclipse and they were all punks. Had nothin good to say about anything. So I left it and im not sure I was considering a 3 inch straight pipe or maybe like skunk2? Any suggestions? I only ever used DC sports on my Integra and tenabe on my Eclipse. Every other car I had was straight pipe or stock exhaust
Oh ok, yea some d*ckheads try to run forum like they're King Kong, and just trying to put in work to attain the wordly fame eCard, but I just learn to ignore them, because those are the same people you see at meets hiding behind their friends under tents and act like they werent the ones that were talking sh*t on the forum boards cause they never in a million years thought you would see and confront them! (Yea, It Happen To Me Before and I never Had A Problem With Him Since, Lol)

But anyway, skunk2 is ehhh with me...if I were you I'd try contacting Vibrant for a custom 3" cause I dont think they make one in stock for your chassis anymore, or try the Kteller cause they hooked my 3" exhaust up real good and its all bolt up and go! only thing you need is high flow cat or test pipe unless you plan on running straight pipe and a muffler! If anything I say Kteller forsure is the go to company cause mine is Mandrel Bent, so there's no power loss...and the sound is great! Youtube Kteller exhaust, and see for yourself :D

French-Frye

Oh ok, yea some d*ckheads try to run forum like they're King Kong, and just trying to put in work to attain the wordly fame eCard, but I just learn to ignore them, because those are the same people you see at meets hiding behind their friends under tents and act like they werent the ones that were talking sh*t on the forum boards cause they never in a million years thought you would see and confront them! (Yea, It Happen To Me Before and I never Had A Problem With Him Since, Lol)

But anyway, skunk2 is ehhh with me...if I were you I'd try contacting Vibrant for a custom 3" cause I dont think they make one in stock for your chassis anymore, or try the Kteller cause they hooked my 3" exhaust up real good and its all bolt up and go! only thing you need is high flow cat or test pipe unless you plan on running straight pipe and a muffler! If anything I say Kteller forsure is the go to company cause mine is Mandrel Bent, so there's no power loss...and the sound is great! Youtube Kteller exhaust, and see for yourself :D
Yeah yo take care of buisness! And ill check into it. Would you mind me askin how much ya paid? Just for like a ballpark on what im lookin at spendin

K00PA

Registered VIP
Yeah yo take care of buisness! And ill check into it. Would you mind me askin how much ya paid? Just for like a ballpark on what im lookin at spendin
679 plus shipping but that was while ago and plus it maybe cheaper since you have an older chassis