Halo 3

dj_cronic_metal

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
ah checked out the ending on youtube. Haven't had a chance to beat on all difficulties yet so meh. Still though.

Tiso

Tello !
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
^ are you guys even really seeing the real ending? its f**kin awesome, and it sets up another one
Yeah I saw at the very very end, where he goes to sleep. Why make another one though? Who would he fight? Halo was based about the War and the flood and anything outside that element would kill the game some. I want him to go out like a champ, taking out everyone. Those Believe commericals were very miss leading !!!!!

DirtyD

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeah I saw at the very very end, where he goes to sleep. Why make another one though? Who would he fight? Halo was based about the War and the flood and anything outside that element would kill the game some. I want him to go out like a champ, taking out everyone. Those Believe commericals were very miss leading !!!!!
I just checked out the legendary ending... much different

Huge Spoiler warning!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=waasn-zhpZg&mode=related&search=

Tiso

Tello !
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
They are not dead?!! They are trapped?! I don't want to give out any spoilers about who they are. Ok, that made an opening to Halo 4......maybe

DirtyD

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
They are not dead?!! They are trapped?! I don't want to give out any spoilers about who they are. Ok, that made an opening to Halo 4......maybe
Not so trapped... at the end you see a planet. :shock:

Tiso

Tello !
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Not so trapped... at the end you see a planet. :shock:
In the lore they say that could be the planet where the rest of the sparatans are. (Of course this was not in the Games)

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
just got Halo 3 for my son today and he loves it :D

he hasn't got off it since he came home from school and I don't think he wants to go to karate today :lol: but he has to go tho :x

EG-Owns you

Twin Tech Owns Your s**t!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
beat the game that morning on legendary not very hard game but i love halo 3 been playing like non f**kin stop killerbeege is my gamertag ready to take on the break wall?????

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Just got done playing online. I was "Popcandick" and I f**ken rocked in rockets but sucked in slayer. I'm sorry but I like halo 2 better.

Matt.

Banned
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm pissed... I just beat the f**king game and I never got the mission 7 and the finishing the game achievement!

98_4door

Sexy Cabana Boy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm pissed... I just beat the f**king game and I never got the mission 7 and the finishing the game achievement!
did you watch the intro? someone else had the same problem, watched it and 'bloop'

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Played 1st time w/someone I knew, it was fun as hell, although i creamed him =)

3 player co-op here I come!

Matt.

Banned
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
did you watch the intro? someone else had the same problem, watched it and 'bloop'
Yea I did. I think the problem is that I did most of mission 7 myself, then jumped online with a friend to finish the game. So I never really finished 7 myself. Maybe I'll do it tonight. This also explains the not getting the finishing the game achievement.