I'm finally back with wheels

MistahJuice

100% real juice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Didnt know fram was that bad, good to know. Anyway I saw a b18b1 spark plug cover on sale somewhere the other day so some company makes em lol. Start savin up for some coils bro, might as well start with suspension since ur already out torquin civics and its an auto anyway.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Didnt know fram was that bad, good to know. Anyway I saw a b18b1 spark plug cover on sale somewhere the other day so some company makes em lol. Start savin up for some coils bro, might as well start with suspension since ur already out torquin civics and its an auto anyway.
yeah a lot of the ones you get at autozone, walmart, advance that arent used by oem companies dont have things like a bypass valve to protect the motor if the filter becomes clogged and stuff. thats just the normal baseline filters though. ones like the ultra guard and stuff are better, but the price jumps up a lot with it

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
no problem dude, but i recommend getting oem trans fluid, they can be picky and its going to work the best

and might as well get a oem oil filter too, none of that cheap fram garbage. they suck. compared one in class today to a oem, we cut them open. good lord
I was planning on trying to go all OEM when it comes to maintenance. I need power steering fluid too. Advance auto sells Honda power steering fluid for like $3. On my civics, I used to use purolater gold.

Lol, I asked my mom the other day if I could lower it, and she told me no, you're not doing that kind of s**t. Lol. I just want a subtle like 1.5-2" drop to set it off, some blades or meshies, touch up tthe plate and pull the dents, then she'll look real nice.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I was planning on trying to go all OEM when it comes to maintenance. I need power steering fluid too. Advance auto sells Honda power steering fluid for like $3. On my civics, I used to use purolater gold.

Lol, I asked my mom the other day if I could lower it, and she told me no, you're not doing that kind of s***. Lol. I just want a subtle like 1.5-2" drop to set it off, some blades or meshies, touch up tthe plate and pull the dents, then she'll look real nice.

eh well if your going to honda, you might as well get a oem filter while your there, they arent that expensive really and work better.

eh my parents told me i couldnt paint my car, lower my car, or do anything ive done. you just gotta do it, they get over it and its not like they will switch it back. just say you need new struts and then put coillovers in lol and just gradually work your way down over a long period of time. and if you want meshies i can get some im sure. or any teg part actually. i have a friend who has anything for everything

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
eh well if your going to honda, you might as well get a oem filter while your there, they arent that expensive really and work better.

eh my parents told me i couldnt paint my car, lower my car, or do anything ive done. you just gotta do it, they get over it and its not like they will switch it back. just say you need new struts and then put coillovers in lol and just gradually work your way down over a long period of time. and if you want meshies i can get some im sure. or any teg part actually. i have a friend who has anything for everything
Oh sweet man. I need some time to replenish my bank account haha. I'm broke atm. I gotta get the tuneup out of the way and then I can start spoiling the teg. If I can get meshies cheap rather than spend and arm and a leg for blades, I'd be happy. As for lowering, there's a deal here for some lowering springs from eatsleepjdm for $89, but idk if I can use them with my stock struts. My mom doesn't want me to lower just because my civic sedan was lowered on egay springs and it blew two struts.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
if you lower it correctly, you wont have that issue. one year later and as low as i am and my struts arent blown

one year and three months actually i think

MistahJuice

100% real juice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
isn't that a bit low on stock suspension, but then again the tien s.techs drop u around 2 and they say u can use em with stock shocks so I guess it'll be cool.

Yeah I use Castrol GTX and I wait till theres a sale for 5.1 quarts and a fram extra guard, this one:

U think thats ok?

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I never used FRAM because I heard they were bad. I used Purolater Gold on both my civics and I'm going to use OEM for my teg. As for the springs, it might be too low for stock shocks, but at $89, that's a damn good deal.

I wanna paint my VC, but don't have any stripper lying around. Gonna have to pick some up. I am going to have a busy weekend.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thanks man, and yeah it is fun. I like it better than a civic.

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I never used FRAM because I heard they were bad. I used Purolater Gold on both my civics and I'm going to use OEM for my teg. As for the springs, it might be too low for stock shocks, but at $89, that's a damn good deal.

I wanna paint my VC, but don't have any stripper lying around. Gonna have to pick some up. I am going to have a busy weekend.
I've used Fram before, they work well, don't be scared.

MistahJuice

100% real juice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
good s***, haha i never had to use stripper, gf's dad works in a factory so I just sand blasted my VC so much easier then f***ing with chemicals, utill u have to clean the sand out afterwards :smackself

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
good s***, haha i never had to use stripper, gf's dad works in a factory so I just sand blasted my VC so much easier then f***ing with chemicals, utill u have to clean the sand out afterwards :smackself
Use compressed air to blast away the sand man. I know they'll have that there for sure (compress air).

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
trader lol
Haha, I honestly have been scouring Craigslist for the past 4 months for a decent integra. After my second civic, I figured they were bad luck for me lol.
For sure man, Integras are more luxurious then Civics.
Hell yeah. The bucket seats in my teg are f**king comfortable as hell man! So much more comfortable than my civic seats, and these hold you in.
My VC is just so dirty and peeling I need to use stripper to get the excess dirt and paint off.

emerican

Registered VIP
Ive always used fram never had a problem with it
Whats are your plans for the vc what color?

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I've used Fram before, they work well, don't be scared.
Ive always used fram never had a problem with it
Whats are your plans for the vc what color?
yeah they work, they just dont have as much filtering surface area and if it becomes clogged for some reason, no oil will be sent to the rest of your motor since there is no bypass.

i had to cut them open and take a test on just oil and filters lol