I'm finally back with wheels

MistahJuice

100% real juice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i dunno about gunmetal but fat fives belong on tegs lol. Sounds like a good deal unless they look like s**t

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Do you know how much he charges?

Well if Greg's friend can powdercoat mine, I think I will.

Oh and what do you guys think of Fat Fives on an integra? There's a craigslist ad in my area with gunmetal fat fives, bald tires for $150.
Join the Honda Motor Heads of PA on facebook, you will find wheels on there for your price range with good tires even. would you be interested in 17s at all? great tires and come with two extra tires that have a lot of tread. my friend is selling them

and i never went to the guy before but a few of my friends went to him and he normally does wheels for 50 each, so it cant be that much to get done

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Join the Honda Motor Heads of PA on facebook, you will find wheels on there for your price range with good tires even. would you be interested in 17s at all? great tires and come with two extra tires that have a lot of tread. my friend is selling them

and i never went to the guy before but a few of my friends went to him and he normally does wheels for 50 each, so it cant be that much to get done
Oh will do. And no thanks, I think 17" would be huge on this car. And oh okay.

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Changed the oil in the teg today. Took some pics.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
they are actually on his teg, they dont look huge but he just wants to be as low as me lol am i friends with you on facebook?

he was looking for like 200 and he has two extra tires

Last edited:

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I got fat five's on my integra. I like them a lot :D

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Get your sticker fool!

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeah dude I did, I have a pretty large compressor in the shop, just still didn't work that great, had to hit it with brake cleaner and shop towels lol.

I say either flat black or red on the vc!
oh yea yea, actually, i remember using ahkahol to wipe clean some wheels i sandblasted once.

Changed the oil in the teg today. Took some pics.

looking good man. keep the valve cover like its ment to be, Black. :thumbup:

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Do you know how much he charges?

Well if Greg's friend can powdercoat mine, I think I will.

Oh and what do you guys think of Fat Fives on an integra? There's a craigslist ad in my area with gunmetal fat fives, bald tires for $150.
What do i think of fat fives on a teg? that's like asking, is the sky blue? :P Love fat fives man, get em'. That's a fair price.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
they are actually on his teg, they dont look huge but he just wants to be as low as me lol am i friends with you on facebook?

he was looking for like 200 and he has two extra tires
Ehh, i think the highest id go is 16" and no you dont have me on fb.

I got fat five's on my integra. I like them a lot :D
Im really thinking about it and keeping the steelies for next winter.

Get your sticker fool!
I will next week. Im short on cash already and i just got paid yesterday.

oh yea yea, actually, i remember using ahkahol to wipe clean some wheels i sandblasted once.

looking good man. keep the valve cover like its ment to be, Black. :thumbup:
I kinda like wrinkle red.

What do i think of fat fives on a teg? that's like asking, is the sky blue? :P Love fat fives man, get em'. That's a fair price.
Lol. I think if he still has em by the first week of February ill grab them

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I wanna powerwash the teg next weekend. She's a dirty girl haha. There's mud sprays along the right side and she's not shiny. So, what all do I need to cover when I get to the car wash? I'm guessing dizzy and spark plug wires. Anything else?

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
When doing the engine bay, I cover the intake (aftermarket, filter is exposed), fuse box and battery, ALTERNATOR, Dizzy, and... that's about it.

I've never washed mine high pressure though. Just a garden hose and lots of elbow grease. Works good enough for me. I had a cleaaaann bay in my civic, and my teggy's bay is spotless now but the bay needs some clear coat so it doesn't shine like I'd like it to :/

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I was just gonna take it to the car wash ccause she needs a good body wash too.

emerican

Registered VIP
Agree with nick {young} thats what i have covered in the past defintly need to do this to my civic wont be high pressure though just water hose and parts cleaner spray.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i pressure washed mine today at the car wash, didnt cover everything. it all works. but my bay was pretty clean to begin with. just needed a rinse off

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well, the underside of my bay isn't so pretty, and the top half could use a good bath. I'm hoping that all the oil on the bottom is just from the vc