I'm finally back with wheels

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well, the underside of my bay isn't so pretty, and the top half could use a good bath. I'm hoping that all the oil on the bottom is just from the vc

Sent from my ADR6300 using Tapatalk
its probably not though. probably multiple sources

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
its probably not though. probably multiple sources
I know, that's just what I'm hoping.

Anyways, got a factory radio for $20, CD player doesn't want to work -__-

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Factory goodness :D

I've heard lots about Acura's radios needing some kind of code. Could that be your problem?

thumbs up on the water :thumbs up
gotta stay healthy right? lol

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Haha, yeah it's not the code because I have it. You need the code or else the radio wouldn't even turn on lol. What happens is if I put a CD in, it'll read the disc, then gives the error code "peo", then pop the disc back out, so I can only listen to the radio cause it doesn't have auxillary. Apparently it's a common problem in Acura radios of this generation. And yeah haha, my girlfriend's dad works at coke and he gets to bring home like 10 cases of dasani water so I grabbed two cases from him. The stock speakers sound pretty good, however, I will be putting my kenwoods in next weekend when I get my free stereo from my friend.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Tranny has been shifting a little better with more driving. Makes me think the car sat for awhile. Going to be changing the ATF this weekend hopefully. Car runs like a champ though, and the B definitely runs strong. 153K+ and still going. I'm hoping to keep this car for a long time.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Took a shitty night pic tonight lol.

97civicMan

Knucklehead h8r
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Wheels and some low.......u will be set!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I think after tax returns, ill be able to afford wheels and a type r wing. Low will come near end of school hopefully. I just wanna drop her like 2". I still want ride quality. I've noticed the front shocks tend to "squeak" when I drop into a dip.

speedygonzales

Royal Member ~ RonJ
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I love the "bug eye" teggys, they look so sexy but it needs to be slammed within an inch of its life!, rims and a auto to manual swap then you'll be set =)

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Haha I'm with you on loving the bug eyes. As for auto to manual, I can only dream at this point. That's too costly for now. I just wanna daily it to get through school, hopefully college and air force, then maybe when military money rolls in and a better job. Wheels and low are more within reach.

speedygonzales

Royal Member ~ RonJ
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ahh ok. well at least you have a plan that's thats the most important thing. good luck with it man =)

MistahJuice

100% real juice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Man just get a better job lol. Looks good bro, wish you lived around here, we could takes some shots together haha.U must be expecting a pretty big refund. mines only like $350 cuz my mom claims me lol.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm getting almost $400 with my dad claiming me.

MistahJuice

100% real juice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thats not bad^, yeah as far as the governments concerned I only make $8.50/hr ;) lol

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Lol, I make above minimum wage, but get paid the same as what I got when I got paid minimum wage lol. f**k taxes.

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Haha I'm with you on loving the bug eyes. As for auto to manual, I can only dream at this point. That's too costly for now. I just wanna daily it to get through school, hopefully college and air force, then maybe when military money rolls in and a better job. Wheels and low are more within reach.

There you go man, good priorities!