Intertwined's blonde SI

Manser

simple update. re did my valve cover and wire cover today. gonna go over the DOHC VTEC, H and Honda with black here in a bit when i go buy a gloss black paint marker.

Skunk2 sticker was left layin around from buyin the Pro S II's. so i decided to put it to use.

Looks good man! Keep it up!:D

Intertwined

It's onski brah
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
thanks for the compliments yall. cant wait to get the RMF rep header on. just need the rest of the exhaust first.

mal2000si

5+ Year Member
looks unique.... but could you please take the "mugen" stickers off your quarter panels.... -.-

Intertwined

It's onski brah
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
update

huzzah time for an update.

its been a fun 2 days off from work. After living in my new house for a month i finally got to use my garage.

so i pulled her in and took the hood, headlights, bumper and grill off.

safety first, jack-stands and tires in place

then i took out the radiator, hoses, short ram and header. while these were all out i also installed my Mishimoto Thermostat.

now that the DC sports header was out it was time to install the PLM RMF replica header.

painted my short ram, A/C U bracket and overflow brackets black. also threaded a 10mm bolt into the short ram where the hose off the V.C. went to in order to plug it up. Then i replaced and rerouted the T.B. coolant hose.

to end the day off i installed the Mishimoto radiator hoses, 2 core aluminum radiator w/ 12" slim fan and called it a night.

then the next day...
got everything back together and started the car up, short vid of it on cold start.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jVvOKcEOimo

while i had the wheels off i went ahead and lowered my front end

header clearance, my phone sucks at takin pics btw

side shot from my front porch

and finally a front shot showing the height and no more black stripes

DMaldonado93

looks really good!! i really like the color it really stands out. have u thought about a spoiler? maybe a mugen (or replica) spoiler? i think that will set the car off!

Intertwined

It's onski brah
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
exhaust update

thanks for the compliments yall.

@Dmaldonado ......i do plan to get a spoiler eventually, but not going with the Mugen or the stock spoiler. i got other plans in mind =) btw i know a CJ maldonado that lives in Cali used to work with him here in TN.

on to the car.

took it to the exhaust shop today and got my vibrant resonator and muffler installed with all new 2.5" piping from the test pipe back.

pic of it on the lift being installed. wanted it as tucked up in there as possible.

and a shot of it from the rear....can hardly see any of it and I LOVE IT.

and heres a short video clip of how it sounds now. such a huge difference from what it used to be, sounds so nice in person. (click link for video)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qpPSu3CrGFM

Intertwined

It's onski brah
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
once i get around to the exterior again im gonna go with a rear window visor and the WW flushmount spoiler

Robin...

D-Series Soldier
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Should look good with that spoiler...:thumbs up

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well done!! Looks amazing compared to earlier. Keep it up! :thumbs up

Subscribed.

Intertwined

It's onski brah
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
havent updated my build thread on this site in a while so what the hell. lets see.

got bored one day and pulled out most of my interior and made a crown royal shift boot.

got hooked up with a good price on an oem spoiler so got to work on it

then came the part i dreaded......drilling holes in my trunk..come to find out when i went to do it the holes were already there, but patched so well i couldnt tell until i hit it with the drill....

trunk and spoiler drying with there fresh krylon edition PY paint lol

shot of the spoiler installed

my next purchase was a K-Tuned b/d series short shifter and a new shift knob.......so nice

a few days after installing my new shifter and knob i met up with some cool ass people and we cruised the Tail of the Dragon....

civicfan111

Fujiwara's Tofu Shop
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Looking good! I've actually been considering a road trip to the tail with my scion FRS but winter is closing In fast :/

firejackal

5+ Year Member
The car looks awesome, I'm digging the yellow, glad you kept it that color.

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk 2