Introducing: Seth's new 99 EX coupe + Offical "Build up" Thread

NoWayBack91Si

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
^Damn, that sucks bro. Is the damage bad?
I pretty much need a need hood, bumper, and grill. One headlight is shattered..the other might be ok, I just cant see if any tabs are broke b/c I cant get the hood open. Also might need some fender work. And I'm not sure about the core support. Im gonna try and get the hood open tomorrow since I'm off work.

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Damn bro. If you are going to sell the exhaust let me know. I found the new owner of my total EJ8 and he might be interested.

NoWayBack91Si

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Damn bro. If you are going to sell the exhaust let me know. I found the new owner of my total EJ8 and he might be interested.
Oh really? Thats funny...is he local? How'd ya find him? I'll def let you know, but most likely I'll be keeping it.

Insurance investigator came out to the house today and wrote up and estimate and a check. We can't get the hood open so when I take it to Honda's Collision Center they'll do some work and then whatever damage is done under the hood, they will just bill the insurance company.

I'm looking around for an OEM hood, bumper, fenders, and headlights, that way i'll be able to save money off the check they gave me and pocket some cash. On the estimate they have down $184 for just a brand new driver side headlight. I know i can find used, good condition ones for cheap. So if anyone knows of some parts I can pick up from someone let me know (especially you Mark)...as long as they are in good condition and oem, the color doesn't matter.

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Yeah. He is about 20 minutes or so south of me in KY. I found him on here actually... Gonna try and meet up soon. I dont know of anyone selling anything right now. You may want to check CSR and see if there is anything FS on there.

NoWayBack91Si

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeah. He is about 20 minutes or so south of me in KY. I found him on here actually... Gonna try and meet up soon. I dont know of anyone selling anything right now. You may want to check CSR and see if there is anything FS on there.
Oh well thats awesome. and what's CSR?

NoWayBack91Si

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Welp here are a few pics of my car after the accident. It's not too too bad...

So far I have gotten the following OEM parts for the repairs:

- Hood
- Fender
- Si lip (which I already had for awhile just haven't put it on)
- Headlights...thanks to Sam (enycesam) He should be shipping them out soon

The Si grill appears to be okay, but I can't get the hood open to be sure. Now I just need to find an OEM bumper before it goes to Honda for the body work.

enycesam

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Damn dude, that's pretty bad, lol. Dude, I was going to have the headlights shipped out today and I went to the post office and it had up a sign that said it closes at 5 now for summer hours. I was flipping out, lol. So I will have ti shipped out tomorrow.

NoWayBack91Si

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Here are just a few updates...

OEM Stanley Headlights (thanks Sam!) they are pretty minty

Password:JDM Yellow Fogs

I should have some more updates tomorrow, if a certain package arrives on time :thumbs up

NoWayBack91Si

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
More updates...

JDM Stanley Sidemarkers

Went ahead and purchased fenders from Password:JDM for my sidemarkers (Thanks Darryl)

I don't have pictures of the hood and bumper because they are already at the shop. But I found them locally...the hood for $50 and the bumper for $40, both OEM. I'm taking the car to the shop tomorrow morning. Hopefully I'll have it back in a week or so.

enycesam

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Chinese newspaper FTW! LMAO.
Good to see some progress brah.
What's in the fragile box behind the fenders?

NoWayBack91Si

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Alright guys, here are the updates! The car was done this past Thursday so I took it out for some pictures since they detailed the whole car for me before I picked it up. Didn't have time to post them until now so here they are...

Just need to mount my BNIB OEM Si lip...might have time to do that tomorrow, hopefully.

CivicALC

DUBsteP Saved mY LifE
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
looks great. and where the F you from? I go to the green quite often. Nice place.

NoWayBack91Si

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
looks great. and where the F you from? I go to the green quite often. Nice place.
No kiddin? I didnt know there was anyone on CC this close to me lol. I live probably 5-7 minutes away from the Greene...borderline Kettering/Dayton area :D