ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Looking good. That looks like the garage we were at when we went to Easton Mall after the CC meet.

NoWayBack91Si

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thanks. Yea I remember that...I still have pictures from that meet of all of us on the top of that garage. But yea the Greene is just like Easton, just a little smaller.

NoWayBack91Si

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
A few small things came in today...nothing special really lol

New OEM "H" emblem for the trunk

OEM FBP license plate caps

NoWayBack91Si

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
This came in the mail today...Canadian Acura EL center console. Its in near mint condition, just one small mark on it. Should have it installed tomorrow. Just trying to figure out what to do about the tape deck.

enycesam

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Ah so I see you bought one one of those consoles. I'm assuming you bought it when I IMed you the other day? Mine has the pocket and I want to re-locate my headunit to there. That thing is minty though. :thumbs up

NoWayBack91Si

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Ah so I see you bought one one of those consoles. I'm assuming you bought it when I IMed you the other day? Mine has the pocket and I want to re-locate my headunit to there. That thing is minty though. :thumbs up

Yep! As soon as you sent me those links...like 10 minutes later I bought one of them lol. Thanks again for forwarding your findings haha...and the price wasn't bad at all. I found another one on some canadian forum and the guy wanted like $175. I was thinkin "screw that".

But anyways, I was planning on putting my Si cd player in where the acura tape deck is and then getting the double din JDM block off plate. But then again, I have a thing for cubby pocket compartments lol so I'll probably just keep my cd player the same and just try and find an extra cubby to replace the tape deck. I dunno :what:

enycesam

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Haha, yeah man those things can get pretty expensive if you find some on H-T or whatever. The prices are just insane.

And as for your CD player idea, I was planning on doing that. But I don't know if it will fit down there.

NoWayBack91Si

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Haha, yeah man those things can get pretty expensive if you find some on H-T or whatever. The prices are just insane.

And as for your CD player idea, I was planning on doing that. But I don't know if it will fit down there.
Yea Im pretty sure it will fit. Since mine came with the tape deck, there were 2 brackets included so that will help secure it in place as well.

Man it seems you are the only one ever to comment on my thread...I guess no one else cares lol. oh well

pmac193

Thundermuff
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I like that el center console. The car looks good, a nice set of wheels could really set it off.

NoWayBack91Si

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
A little update of what I did today...

- Installed new black carpet
- Put in OEM Honda Black Accessory 4pc. floor mats
- Intalled Canadian Acura EL center console
- Installed factory front seatbelts and got rid of the ghetto rigged racing harness death trap (came with the car)

wazup_74

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
that interior looks pretty good! Where and for how much did you get that carpet if you don't mind me asking? PM me and let me know if you can plz. I've been thinking about a black carpet and it seems as though you have the light gray interior like i do and it looks good.
That center console is pretty cool too but it does look kinda awkward with the tape deck. Personaly, i would put in a Navi system up top and a pocket in the bottom, or maybe keep the stereo and add the tape deck on top and put the pocket in the bottom. Two pockets might look kinda wierd but then again its probably the most usefull.

Kensai

♪♫♪♫♪~
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I always hated those dildo-looking shift knobs

NoWayBack91Si

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
that interior looks pretty good! Where and for how much did you get that carpet if you don't mind me asking? PM me and let me know if you can plz. I've been thinking about a black carpet and it seems as though you have the light gray interior like i do and it looks good.
That center console is pretty cool too but it does look kinda awkward with the tape deck. Personaly, i would put in a Navi system up top and a pocket in the bottom, or maybe keep the stereo and add the tape deck on top and put the pocket in the bottom. Two pockets might look kinda wierd but then again its probably the most usefull.
You will have a PM. My interior is the dark gray though, not light gray...but black goes with just about anything. As far as the console...I did consider a nav unit or monitor of some sort for the dual din section. But I think Ill just use that money for other things and keep it like it is. The Acura tape deck is just there until I find another cubby.

I always hated those dildo-looking shift knobs
I'm pretty content with it. I use to not like it at all, but got it from a friend for $10 and it's a real Mugen. I have a Spoon knob I'm going to be putting on though.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
new rims in the future?
get that lip on there also..
paint looks good

NoWayBack91Si

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
new rims in the future?
get that lip on there also..
paint looks good
Thank you sir! Yep still gotta get my Si lip on there...going to get the mounting hardware from the stealership. I figured buying the lip brand new in the box, would come with hardware, but evidently not lol. I know the mounting kit is a lil pricey, but want it to be legit and secure.

After that, I have one more surprise...then I will be getting new wheels. I wanted to get some ballin wheels, but don't want to risk them on the crappy roads here.

I'm debating between :

- gold Rota GT3's w/ polished lip or
- gold Rota J-SPL's with polished lip

in 16's of course. Any other suggested wheel style, brand, color is highly welcome! :lol: