Is it me or.......

DjTripp

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Don't worry y'all, it'll be back. On my most beloved forum, it went stale for about a year. I created about 3 threads throughout the year of how much it was sucking. Many agreed, but people were just not posting a lot anymore. Anyway, the server crashed and I was without the forum for about 2 weeks....that forum got me through college and it'll always be a part of my life. Seriously, everytime I needed something or during finals, we'd create the greatest threads to keep us sane. After the site came back on a new server, it was on and popping again and still is. I'm sure CC is just going through the same ish. It'll be back! Long live CC

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I really think it has changed too. I do have to say that I havent been on much lately as well and when I am I just usually just check the new posts in the threads that I am part of.

Azoodica

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
just my opinion but it seems like the hardcore build ups aren't really there, I mean I remember when one member had a 100+ page bodywork page.

flora

toaster oven
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
How did i miss this thread? lol

loved it when i joined--i couldn't stay off of cc. i left after drama started picing up, and came back =) Most of the people i want to talk to are my friends now, so we don't need cc as an avenue to communicate. also, like oc said, many people moved on from civics or hondas.....just not me. haha.

Billy.

Has returned ;-)
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i agree that things have slowed down in the forums. ive really noticed it in the 6th gen tech. people dont like answering questions as much anymore cuz they are the same questions over and over, the new popular answer is "search for it"

anfrey

OG スバリスト
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
i agree that things have slowed down in the forums. ive really noticed it in the 6th gen tech. people dont like answering questions as much anymore cuz they are the same questions over and over, the new popular answer is "search for it"
after four years of answering the same ol' questions, it gets old

Melt

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
03 - 04 was the tops

especially the norcal forum im sure everyone there can remember our big ass meets, i havent even had a civic since 04 but im still here (well i had a 94 lx 4 door that i was fixing up for 2 months in 06 but whatever)

and flora you got rid of the si?

Gs-r_328

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
well i think is also because its summer and ppl go out more..