Jezeks build up thread part deuce

BrakeLights

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
he doesnt owe anyone anything, its his car, his decision and if he chooses not to tell, its his decision, and everyone should respect that. Everyone has things going on they dont feel like putting out on some forums for everyone to see. ;)

dank24

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
all I think is, everyone needs to move on at some point.

Jezek

No Avatar FTW.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Phantom Civic said:
I have paid little attention to this thread and even I want to know whats going on. I think you owe it to the people that have been checking this thread every time they log on. They worship you and think you are almighty. Sure you have/had a great car but man let the people know alittle more then, I'm moving on.
wow....to think I owe ANY of you anything amazes me. I'm dumbfounded. Don't get me wrong, I got a lot of love for this forum, but to say I OWE you a look into my personal life or to finish my car just to make YOU happy is the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard...

hkt03

shootin' sparks on i290..
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
your car bro, your life.. do what you want..

by what you said, i kinda understand where you're coming from. sometimes i think about selling my car for the changes that have happened since i bought it. the good and the bad..

good luck with everything though, your car was a true inspiration :thumbs up

Ion22

5+ Year Member
Its not your life its mikes its not like we all are brothers or family! So shut up and let him do what he need's to do! God

Shiznit

Stickin it to the Man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Jezek said:
wow....to think I owe ANY of you anything amazes me. I'm dumbfounded. Don't get me wrong, I got a lot of love for this forum, but to say I OWE you a look into my personal life or to finish my car just to make YOU happy is the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard...
i dont mean this to be offensive in any way, but this is what happens when a hero falls. not that im saying you owe it to anyone, just the general attitude that people get when they look up to you, and suddenly you can no longer do what theyve been looking up to you for.

good luck with whatever you do homie. we'll still be here when you feel its okay to come back =)

Svr_Civic

dont try, dont fail
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
superman , ha, superbleeder yea i calld him superbleeder

but yea, sucks

DaGFTDOne

Car Audio Guru
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Let me say this.... to everyone who is pissed off about this.... grow up and deal with it. Mike made the decision to get rid of the car so he can support/start his family. I too am starting to leave the modifying world. Hes making a responsible decision by doing this... if you dont like it go buy a box of tissues and sit in a corner and keep your nose out of the mans personal life. He has a right to his confidentiality....

PS.... If anyone here owes anyone anything, you owe Mike an apology for trying to get into his personal business....

dank24

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
DaGFTDOne said:
Let me say this.... to everyone who is pissed off about this.... grow up and deal with it. Mike made the decision to get rid of the car so he can support/start his family. I too am starting to leave the modifying world. Hes making a responsible decision by doing this... if you dont like it go buy a box of tissues and sit in a corner and keep your nose out of the mans personal life. He has a right to his confidentiality....

PS.... If anyone here owes anyone anything, you owe Mike an apology for trying to get into his personal business....
I agree, it's pretty damn rude to be calling him out. Family> car

JohnS.

BANGARANG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Yes, when a hero falls, we're all disappointed and somewhat mad for a certain time. But what is the point of watching a hero fall and criticizing? If anything, we should just encourage and move on. Why ask questions and assume/judge when you know you're just feeding the fire? He said he'd tell us later on and when he's ready, he will.

I honestly have no idea what's going on other then what I read on this page (69). But it seems something went wrong and he just had to drop the project smack dab in the middle of it. But you know what? It says a lot if he can just drop this project like it's nothing, sell everything away so quickly after buying, and take care of other business.

Good luck to whatever you do man. You got some balls to be doin this :thumbs up. And you DEFINITELY have your priorities straight.

boricuacvc

El Gistro Mami!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
s**t happens, and you gotta do what you gotta do. good luck with it, and the next one.

but i got a question for you. you gonna just sell the shell with no motor?

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
:werd:

i've shifted my priorities going from modding to saving up for a house and whatn0t. just recently got engaged so......gotta save up for the real important things in life. there will be a time i'll be back into modding as well but...that'll come later. i'd pick a house over a car in a heartbeat.

mint

Club Civic Sanny!
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Genuine Rolla said:
.. i'd pick a house over a car in a heartbeat.
you can live in a car but you cant drive a house ;)

well Jezzo i'll miss ya bud. Hope ya got time to keep in touch y0! Gimmi a shout some time eh.

Slaters my USA Biatch ;)
x

Jezek

No Avatar FTW.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
boricuacvc said:
s**t happens, and you gotta do what you gotta do. good luck with it, and the next one.

but i got a question for you. you gonna just sell the shell with no motor?
yeah I'm selling the shell.

Thanks for the kind words everyone...I appreciate it...I really do.

DjTripp

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Jezek, I know you remember my comment on how I said that your build up thread inspires me and I just want you to know that still stands. I'm sorry to see you go but I hope that you do indeed resolve all your personal issues. Lets us know if there is anything we can do for you and good luck with the house and the next car. Godspeed hommie, I wish you well.

....CC loses a great one....

JDM-JNKY

In JDM We Trust
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Jezek said:
ppl just get off the guy's d**k already he doesn't owe anyone anything.Best of luck with whatever you got going on Jezek.

Blazed

f**k The Powers That B
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
$lick Rick said:
all i'm saying is dont start acting like an a*****e because people are wondering what's going on.
and yes, you've displayed some indignant behavior
lol Todd...please point out where mike has acted liek an a*****e..please do..

do you or any1 else reading this thread have honestly stopped to think about what this ordeal has made him feel like? do u think he is enjoying this? i mean seriously..i can understand being attached to jezek the bumblebee (cc household names :oh:)etc but surely u can undertsand that the bumble bee means more to mike than any one of us can imagine..

maybe JUST maybe the circumstances that have come up on him is not something worth explaining because that alone will not answer every1's questions...it's painful enough to let her go and to answer one million and one questions about it will not make it any better..

and i will tell u whats going on..shyt happens..people flip..lifes a b***h..let's move on and hope/pray that maybe something will work out and if not hopefully mike will back in the honda game with a drop top this time :lol: :P :cool: ;)

itsmycookie

#1 a*****e
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
so what;s happenin to the motor and all the fun stuff?

u know it was ment for a VSM hatch in the first place. went and spent all that look pretty money...

----

ALSO

u should totally get one of the early model lancer evo;s like the 1-3 those things are badass. oh where.s my memory stick. off to GT4 for some quick pix. wee....

2000exCivic

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Jezek said:
yeah I'm selling the shell.

Thanks for the kind words everyone...I appreciate it...I really do.
what are you selling the shell with and how much...sory to hear about that your selling it but i might be able to help by buying some s**t