Juice's Eee Gee Ate

MistahJuice

100% real juice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Definitely true guys. I'm seriously considering this now. Anyone know of a good how to paint cars for dummies type book with lots of pictures haha.

Also thanks mugen11 =)

act440

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Definitely true guys. I'm seriously considering this now. Anyone know of a good how to paint cars for dummies type book with lots of pictures haha.

Also thanks mugen11 =)
i go to tech school for collision repair and when school is in session i paint every day and to be honest once you get the key things down painting is nothing its just remembering to do everything correctly while your doing it. and i mean of course your gonna suck at first everyone does, but it gets mad easy once your get some gun time under your belt. if you need any tips or tricks just hit me up bro

MistahJuice

100% real juice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yep I'm sure I'd get used to painting pretty quick if it's anything like spray painting, would just need a place to paint, (no garage I live in an apartment building) an air compressor and all the other tools.

Update of the day: So washed my car and after it dried I went to install my lip, turns out the genius' gave me the type r hatch lip not the 2/4dr one so I'm gonna have to bring it back and exchange it. :letout: Oh well not that big of a deal I guess. Figure I'll just wait and go after the next payday and see if they've got 4dr fog lights since they have 2dr ones on their site but no 4dr. Unless I get bored or impatient of course. :D

Jlpz88

Registered VIP
Great progress bro keep up the good work looking fresh

MistahJuice

100% real juice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thanks man, mini update for the day, Turns out the timing would advance past 6btdc because I was off a tooth on the exhaust cam, everythings good now and she pulls much harder lol. Making a new appointment for the State Ref tomorrow, hopefully I can get in there before school starts on wednesday.

dj_hallucn8

"to punish and enslave"
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Thanks, I really love the spoon lip on my sedan bumper but the funny thing is if I had the coupe/hatch bumper I'd go with a type r lip cuz i wouldn't want the holes right under the fog light holes lol. Anyway I'd be glad to help you decide if you tell me what lips your considering.
Well I like the type r but may go with the mugen instead, I've seen pics of both on my gen civic & both look good I gotta say but leaning towards the mugen.

CodeName_EJ6

ASE Certified Mechanic
Good s**t bra.. Two things I recommend is a drop and a Coupe Bumper. You don't have to buy a full coilover setup. But want you can do is just buy coilover sleeves and use your stock shocks if you want. If you want a good setup try koni yellow and ground controls :-D

Eg Killer

Nice work man I have a sedan as well but mine is far from were yours is at but with patients I will get there to

MistahJuice

100% real juice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
@dj_hallucn8: Yeah man I say if you go with Mugen or TypeR you'll be looking good.

@CodeName_EJ6: Yeah I was gonna do the coupe bumper but I decided against it, long story short I like my sedan bumper now lol. As for suspension I'm definitely doing coilover, just a matter of whether I go progress cs2's or ground control and koni yellows right now. But just spent $650 on school books so nothing now getting purchased unless I find a great deal lol.

@Eg Killer: Thanks man, it's been a long road so far and there still plenty of stuff to do. Just save up and do it all right the first time, at least in terms of the engine and suspension stuff. Get a thread up sometime so I can check out your ride.

MistahJuice

100% real juice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
@dj_hallucn8: sounds good man, and i like your new avatar pic, car looks nice :thumbs up.

@[P1] HeadGasket: Lower is coming along, it's my next big mod, maybe in a month or so that way I can catch up on some bills and maybe get some cash for my birthday on the 19th lol

@Eg Killer: Do it up son!! lol

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I would put some oem wheels on that. Not a fan of white wheels. Car looks nice man..One day i hope to buy a Civic sedan myself.

MistahJuice

100% real juice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Real men drive sedans...
Hell yeah!

I would put some oem wheels on that. Not a fan of white wheels. Car looks nice man..One day i hope to buy a Civic sedan myself.
Naw I love the white rims, they going well with my blue and white theme lol. But I will say they're a pain in the ass to keep clean haha. Get one man, cheap ass car you can have fun with and still ride with ur friends. ANd like the say "More doors for more whores" :thumbs up