Just Another EJ8 super slow build thread.

antie22

i
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
thanx guys^^ and yes DOMO kun FTMFW :thumbs up:
OK soooooooooo FML NOT only did my lip RIP OFF in the F*CKING freeway but my left fog light decides to go out so f**k buying another lip im just gonna wait for the right price on a legit one and try to see if the bulb on my fog needs replacing or WTF is wrong with it......im getting a little frustrated but all in good time........uuussssaaa uuusssssaaa uuuusssssaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

antie22

i
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Yeah I know I've been gone a while but only because my baby is taking up most my free time and money lol but ill post up some pics of what's been going on with the car after I get back from the doctors.

Sent from my HUAWEI-M835 using Tapatalk

emerican

Registered VIP
I know the feeling saving money for my baby{ it isnt here yet} has stopped my build cold lol.
But i want to save every penny possible to make sure the baby is compltly taken care of no matter what.

antie22

i
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Its been hard updating my thrrad due to my laptop f*¢king up but so far ive bought a tranny
With 115,000 miles on it and a brand new clutch so just waiting for a whole day off to install
Sent from my HUAWEI-M835 using Tapatalk 2

emerican

Registered VIP
^ i think so lol
i understand its lower miles, but before it goes in just go ahead and rebuild it 0 miles is alot better than lower miles.

antie22

i
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I have not a clue how to rebuild one or know how much it'll run me but i do have the records of maintanence and this guy took very good care of it so as of now its going in as is......for now....i'll research on how to rebuild a tranny

act440

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
good to hear about the tranny. but dude, your front end is f**ked.

emerican

Registered VIP
its up to you, but records or not i wouldnt put it in just to remove it again later to rebuild it.
might as well do the research now and rebuild it yourself now or get a shop to do it.

antie22

i
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
its up to you, but records or not i wouldnt put it in just to remove it again later to rebuild it.
might as well do the research now and rebuild it yourself now or get a shop to do it.
True, i'll look into it.....oh and on my way home on the freeway got my ass beat by a LS :/ sux being slow

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
True, i'll look into it.....oh and on my way home on the freeway got my ass beat by a LS :/ sux being slow

Street racing is not cool.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

act440

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
It'll be a big deal when you kill someone.
oh no doubt. ive f**ked around racing other people but it was on a private road on my buddies farm. thats no justification but fact of the matter is that 99% of people have street raced one time or another. i lost 2 good friends when my buddy billy crashed his +400fwhp srt4 into a tree at +135mph after attempting to pass a school bus and 4 cars. shits no joke. but as i said fact of the matter is most people have, its almost unavoidable