Just Another EJ8 super slow build thread.

antie22

i
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
And i have a catalytic converter on the way aswell :D

Sent from my civic using a stock engine

jameswanser

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
enough with the boxes, throw that on and take some snaps! Pics of the install process always appreciated as well (ok, I appreciate them, can't speak for everybody)

antie22

i
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
nice updates! Looking forward to the installs
Thanx dude, will install the catback once i recieve the magnaflow cat, and for the worksbell hub, well i still need to buy the quick release and the steering wheel :cool:

jameswanser

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I understand you weren't going to keep the old exhaust, but what the hell is wrong with people using wrenches and sockets? Seems when removing exhaust parts nowadays, everyone just breaks out the sawzall.

antie22

i
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
The previous owner welded the no name exhaust that was on there, that's the only reason they used the saw, when installing they used all the nut n bolts, aand they even used a ratchet! Can you believe that?

jameswanser

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
good to hear! I guess some of my frustration was from salvage yards, and the practice of cutting off the Cat converter, instead of takingthe time to unbolt it. When they do that, they ruin the stock header pipe, as well as the exhaust with the resonator (can't very well use either piece, if the flanges are cut off)

antie22

i
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
good to hear! I guess some of my frustration was from salvage yards, and the practice of cutting off the Cat converter, instead of takingthe time to unbolt it. When they do that, they ruin the stock header pipe, as well as the exhaust with the resonator (can't very well use either piece, if the flanges are cut off)
I hear ya, but i guess they figure it's junk so junk it! On to the next one.

antie22

i
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
So decided to not go the quick release route and buy a s2000 steering wheel

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

antie22

i
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
this was a test fit I need to purchase two torq screws and the steering wheel caps on the sides.

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk