Just Another EJ8 super slow build thread.

antie22

i
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
So finished installing my tranny FINALLY! And my right front tie rod was beat to s**t so I replaced it now I need new tires and an alignment

Sent from my HUAWEI-M835 using Tapatalk 2

203CT

Slow But Not Low
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
update?

antie22

i
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Lmao not really man i've just been trying to get little things done here and there, i'm really thinking about selling this thing and buying another in a better shape than this one, just because it's a little too much struggling with that front end and well the engine bay looks wierd, but it'll definetly stay for now and i'll hace a couple updates here and there

Sent from my civic using a stock engine

antie22

i
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Update!! After forever and a day

Purchased F&F coilovers and function 7 LCA's from Child ( great guy by the way) ( no homo) so just waiting till they get here and for a day off and free of other side jobs i have which keep me extremely busy, so there you go.

antie22

i
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member

This happened the night before thanksgiving, thank goodness i'm unharmed but this is going to put a big ass hole in my pocket since my insurance doesn't cover this :(

antie22

i
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
what happened
im assuming it was your fault since you said insurance wont cover it
Yeah it was i hit a street divider, the car threw me too the right side when hitting a big f**king pothole and the divider happened to be right next to me when it happened, so yes my fault, ooohh man:(

antie22

i
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
This is how she looked before the wreck, i should be recieving my car back tomorrow and $2500 later

datbumper

Bro, shoulda just took out the engine and tranny, sold it, and bought a new car. New Civic to be specific ;). I found one around where I lived today, completely stock, clean as hell, black, 85k miles, $2600. Check out Craigslist, it's almost as good as a blumpkin.

086head

Registered VIP

This happened the night before thanksgiving, thank goodness i'm unharmed but this is going to put a big ass hole in my pocket since my insurance doesn't cover this :(
I did the same plus some to my civic the night after Thanksgiving, and i feel your pain no insurance check here either.

antie22

i
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member

Sooo this happened yesterday smdh... someone backed into me while i was working :(

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

Sooo this happened yesterday smdh... someone backed into me while i was working :(
Could have been worse. Time for a new hood and grill. :/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

antie22

i
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Could have been worse. Time for a new hood and grill. :/

True, the grill i'm not sweating cause i was going to replace it anyway but the hood is what's ginna set me back a bit, i'm saving for a quick release...

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
True, the grill i'm not sweating cause i was going to replace it anyway but the hood is what's ginna set me back a bit, i'm saving for a quick release...

Yeah it sucks that these things happen. Maybe invest in a dash cam? You could have caught the license plate of the person that backed into you and reported it as a hit and run. My father has one that has a built in sensor that causes the camera to turn on when it detects motion. (Example, the car being hit)

antie22

i
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Yeah it sucks that these things happen. Maybe invest in a dash cam? You could have caught the license plate of the person that backed into you and reported it as a hit and run. My father has one that has a built in sensor that causes the camera to turn on when it detects motion. (Example, the car being hit)

Bad ass i'll look into one!!