Just bought a 1993 Hatch yesterday :D

cyclefreak207

Everyone ready for some new pics? Uploading them to photobucket as we speak =)

cyclefreak207

K haven't updated in a while to let yall know what's going on. So my lip was ripped off in the wreck, bumper got a little f**ked up, fixed everything else, threw on my steelies, and then swapped springs.

So before I changed springs it sat like this... with about enough room to stick three fingers between the fender and top of the tire. (first pic)

Now it's like this, no finger room at all. (other 5 pics)

Took some rolling shots, tell me what you think.

Pics 1,2, and 3 are straight off the camera, pics 4 and 5 I edited a little bit.

^16 ft. 3 in. of clearance? Will I make it?!?! Keep scrolling and see! :p

And my new wallpaper ;)

cyclefreak207

well, clearly no one is even reading this, but i'll continue to update in case anyone is, found fluid all over my carpet this morning, clutch master cylinder is goneeee.
got the hoookup from my homeboy at a shop so we're gonna instal it tonight. =)

iBeast

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
not bad. eventually you'll want to go lower, so i would upgrade to coilovers.

cyclefreak207

I had planned on doing coilover sleeves on tokikos. my homeboy has them on his EG and it rides much nicer than mine. so i think that's the next step =)

cyclefreak207

Not to dwell on an old thread, but in these past month i've been workin hard to buy some new stuff for the hatch =)

A little while ago, I was discussing my hatred of leather seating, however I forgot to post pics of the Integra seats installed, and as you can see, the rears have been painted with fabric paint on the sides, which I plan to do on the front seats as well:

First thing I bought was a JSP Carbon Fiber hood from a friend of mine:

Then later that night I went and picked up a set of GSR blades for $200, didn't think that was too pricey with tires:

They looked okay, but my friend had a set of blades that he had carefully painted gunmetal, so we decided to trade:

And here's both hatches, gunmetals on mine, polished on his:

clopezEG

Chris
Registered VIP
Very nice bro keep it up! Ive been wanting blades for a while now or la mesh's would b nice

cyclefreak207

Thanks bro, I love the look of blades, some people say they're played out, but I think they're like rota slips... they just look clean on any ride.

Honda's over bitches? lol I dunno I like my bitches in my Honda!!

AMF

I had planned on doing coilover sleeves on tokikos. my homeboy has them on his EG and it rides much nicer than mine. so i think that's the next step =)
I ran that very same set up (coilover sleeves over tokikos) for about three years and it ran very well... i was very happy with them but i later changed them out for skunks pro-s's just to complete my full skunk2 suspension set up... you'll be happy with them im sure of it... good luck with your build....

cyclefreak207

Thanks AMF,

And Panda, I was considering painting my polished blades flat black when I got them.... but then I looked around, and they all looked like s**t. So i decided to swap for the gunmetal ones, and I haven't seen another pair like it.

cyclefreak207

Also forgot to update yall on a little something I scooped up at the shop! GSR valve cover, used the grinder to remove the DOHC VTEC badge. Kept the Honda Motor Co. Almost finished, I'll need to take a few better pictures of it later, the webcam just doesn't do it justice. Took about 2 weeks to get in all the little nooks and crannys. Started with paint stripper, 60 grit, 100, 220, 400, 1000, 2000, 0000 Steel Wool.

cyclefreak207

Okay, quick update for anyone who see's this as I add new items,

Started my brake conversion, using the larger integra front discs, I believe the civics were 9.5 and the integras are 10.3. About to do my rear discs tomorrow morning, also using the integra discs.

Now, I've heard I need a 40/40 prop valve, but my question is, besides the valve, would it benefit me to use an integra booster or master cylinder? Thank you for anyone who knows!

Also, picked up a b series short throw for 10 bucks, looked kinda shitty, so after the valve cover, I had to polish it ;) hehe.