K00PA's "Barney Mobile" Build

203CT

Slow But Not Low
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Nice to see you on here man. Keep your head up man. Life test every aspect of us in all kind of ways. God is just preparing you for something big. Look at this as conditioning for the blessing ahead man. Best of luck.

Failsafe88

gt CasaNova
Registered VIP
Hey your back sorry to hear bad news. Look forward to seeing more post from you.

K00PA

Registered VIP
L i k e a b o s s
:cool: Boss Shizzz!!! :lol:
Mind blown! Welcome back hope things turn up for you
Nice to see you on here man. Keep your head up man. Life test every aspect of us in all kind of ways. God is just preparing you for something big. Look at this as conditioning for the blessing ahead man. Best of luck.
Hey your back sorry to hear bad news. Look forward to seeing more post from you.
Yea, no doubt! I appreciate all you guys and definitely blessed to intake all yalls kind words! :lol: Yea, a lot of forums are dying because the whole entire industry is screwed up so nobody feels the need to keep the boards alive and alot of its due to Maturation of OG members, Insecure/Mature Kids, and most of all "Theft"!! So its not just this forum!! ANy how I'll try my best to keep up with ya guys with my busy schedule and all, so until then here's some more pics!

Hand Molded Dual Dry Carbon Weave

Comparison between both sides...

I chose to these to set myself apart from the same old APR, and J's Racing pieces that everyone seems to go for...

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
we think soo much alike. I got some secret aero plans in store myself.

Robin...

D-Series Soldier
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Welcome back brother, keep your head up...:thumbup:

K00PA

Registered VIP
we think soo much alike. I got some secret aero plans in store myself.
:lol::lol: I know bro, its crazy how much more mature our modding capabilities have grown as a "MAN" looking back at some of the cookie cut things we did Haahahaa!! Like you said 2013 is gonna be that year!!:thumbs up
Welcome back brother, keep your head up...:thumbup:
No doubt bro, I appreciate it!:bowdown:

Tig.

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Nice! What camera do you use? And how much is it? I seriously need a camera

K00PA

Registered VIP
Nikon D90 DSLR, with 50mm Nikkor Lens
Very good investment, and i say do some research before purchase so you know exactly what you're looking for in quality control

K00PA

Registered VIP
Forgot I picked this up from the homie Mike in dallas, but im mad tired from working out so, ill post more later guys!

so...that thermo switch will make your car cooler quicker??
No it'll help the efficiency of the cooling system, for instance it kicks in faster then stock the stock switch normal operating temperature!

K00PA

Registered VIP
Updates???...
Damn havent been online in forever, im just not into the forum thing like i use to be, but only thing i have updated is this...

Holler at the big homie X for some dope ish and customer service!

K00PA

Registered VIP
Yessir! As a matter of fact i got a new # so ill have to get with ya soon so we can catch up brotha!