K00PA's "Barney Mobile" Build

K00PA

Registered VIP
Damn guys feel kinda bad for leavin you all hanging but I be on ej1-squad.com now so I dont like to update here cause the traffic is blah and people rather see hard park stuff then true on builds! But I guess I could shoot you guys something...

Spoon Plugs

3" Exhaust (Been Had It)

Oh and after going back and forward with WeakSauce i finally got the right cooling plate

Got a couple more things but ill post some other time! If ya have an EJ1/2 you can see more at www.ej1-squad.com

TokyoSkies

Boost Junkie
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Good to see you're still sorta kickin! Yeah, traffic has slowed here, but I don't like any other forums. I'm on EJ8squad.com, and they're kinda like the honda-tech dudes.. they hate on everything. Everyone here has good, creative input (for the most part lol), and they feel more like a community. Too bad it's slowly declining :(

K00PA

Registered VIP
Good to see you're still sorta kickin! Yeah, traffic has slowed here, but I don't like any other forums. I'm on EJ8squad.com, and they're kinda like the honda-tech dudes.. they hate on everything. Everyone here has good, creative input (for the most part lol), and they feel more like a community. Too bad it's slowly declining :(
Yea i feel you but ej1-squad is so chill and we are far from H-T cause we're all like family! This site is cool but too many ppl wanna play the OG role and dont really have much to show or pose for e-fame! So when go hard or go home builders show quality, recognition isnt acknowledged but cookie cutter cars get full praise! So no need to get all butt hurt like some kid's do so just fall back and watch the great ones be missed ;) However I do have my favorites here and if I respond you'll know! Anyway how I seen your thread like how you're coming along with that interior! Good job, whats next on your plate?

K-N-2-EK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Cant view builds without registering. Turn off

Abailey21

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i'm on there too..and I feel the same way

K00PA

Registered VIP
Cant view builds without registering. Turn off
Its to keep BS away from the site! Shoulda got an EJ1, therefore you'd have a reason to sign up ;)
looking good koopa
Thanks bud, got way more pics but just too dedicated to my home forum...
i'm on there too..and I feel the same way
:( Alot of old members are putting the H brand behind them cause people want something newer which is understandable but I think its just a cop out to compensate the typical male ego, which leads me to how could you call yourself a "True Enthusiast"??

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
:( maybe child will holler at him to come over here. Lol I think they know each other.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Ill see if he will throw an update in here.

K00PA

Registered VIP
He doesn't come on here anymore
:( maybe child will holler at him to come over here. Lol I think they know each other.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Ill see if he will throw an update in here.
Yo, if anybody knows how to contact me it would be you lol, but seriously I need to give you my new number cause all of my contacts in my old phone wasnt transferable, but ill PM you my new one or shoot it to you on instagram

Yeah he is gay and left us :p
Lol, Im sorry guys Ive just een enjoying life and taking a break! A lot has happened, so ive just been staying to myself! Lets see, I started school and taking up logistics so I can focus on making a better future for myself cause after losing a parent its hard to know that there is only one left! So to all of you out there, if you have parents appreciate the fact that you have them cause you only get one of each! In addition to being in a relationship after 5 yrs it ended and on a bad note so...Ill just leave that there! Also Ive been working two jobs to make ends meet cause I currently moved back with my mom, cause she's been out of work for 7 years and is way behind on her house so stepping in and helping my best friend in the world is my top priority! (Yes Im A Mommas Boy)...but a lot more has happened but im not gonna get into that! To be able to wake up and breathe is all I can ask for! As far as the K00P...she's not going nowhere!
Just hit him up on Instagram lol
Lol, youre the only one who knows, haahaha!

Damn it Koopa if you ever see this stop being stingy
Well I believe it seems I left off with the email from "Tactical Art"...

It took forever but after a 2 month wait I got blessed with custom canards found on Atuki’s EG Hatch (My Favorite Car BTW)

Peep the JDM newpaper:lol:

TokyoSkies

Boost Junkie
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
:shock:

Whoa.. good to see you back in here, K00P! This forum is slowly dying, and it's sad.. it's the best forum I've been on so far..