K00PA's "Barney Mobile" Build

TokyoSkies

Boost Junkie
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
^ THERE we go! Glad to hear you're still at it.

I feel you about not working with what you love day in and day out. I used to LOVE computers, now as a Systems Administrator, I hate them. I refuse to work on my friends' stuff, unless they're close, good friends, because I end up putting it off and taking literally months to complete something simple. If you need to get away from that field, do it! Start fresh, and get your passion back for your own projects!

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Living a life is what's you're doing

b16lewis

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
The snap on truck is like crack to a crackhead. I know about 40 grand later. And then that week to week payment ms. that s**t gets old.

K00PA

Registered VIP
Wonderful your still here
Living a life is what's you're doing
Yes indeed, I'll never leave just lurk like hell but always pay respect to the proper builds instead of cracker jack cars! And yea as Child said man Im just enjoying life at the moment...i got so caught up in the car I forgot how to do for myself so the car is important just not my life cause at the end of the day the coupe wouldn't be nothing without me!
Interested in the 3" cat if you do sell, ill need one!
Ok cool...
The snap on truck is like crack to a crackhead. I know about 40 grand later. And then that week to week payment ms. that s*** gets old.
Yea...i know and the only reason is cause I love quality tools so Ive been addicted since i picked up a wrench but definitely addictive!

TokyoSkies

Boost Junkie
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Yea...i know and the only reason is cause I love quality tools so Ive been addicted since i picked up a wrench but definitely addictive!
I'm right there with ya! Craftsman/Snap-On all DAY. I need to drop a ton of money on tools myself.. I have like. None. Realized that last night when I didn't have sufficient tools to change out rotors/brake pads :shock: pathetic!!

K00PA

Registered VIP
Lol...its not all that bad as long as you havent decent average tools you're good to go but it wouldnt hurt to have a impact driver, lol

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
gettin' in some dslr practice i see. :thumbs up

K00PA

Registered VIP
Yes indeed ;) Started a little build on it, lol

Its natural funtions makes up for all the miscellaneous accessories gives off big space to learn how to work around, its AF/M, shooting around natural, and rough based settings, capturing things off centered, and most importantly different types of lighting, but what Im loving the most is the crazy ass shutter, lol I can capture the best shot just because it quick response! Yea im definitely in love bro...

CHILD

All Day, All JDM
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I feel you man. Imagine 10fps :shock: I take pics on accident if its set to burst lol. Shots look good and im sure they'll only get better!!!

K00PA

Registered VIP
Exactly, Im using a VR 70mm and just doing random snaps with shutter adjusted high and that s**t captures like a charm without any snaps be distilled...Im addicted now haahahaa!