K24 frank eg project

all go no show

Half Retarded
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I hope you are putting oem foggies or something in those vents... because i noticed you chose not to remove or mask them when you sprayed... That is gonna make your paintjob look cheap and rushed. and in my opinion bring your car down. Anyway, I am really into your build and I hope you have planned for this issue already.

fventura03

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
oem bumpers have that area painted also, so that's why i painted them. maybe later on i'll get oem fogs, but i doubt it.

all go no show

Half Retarded
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
fventura03 said:
oem bumpers have that area painted also, so that's why i painted them. maybe later on i'll get oem fogs, but i doubt it.
oh really?? I must be thinking only 6th gen! Cool then. Keep up the nice work!

fventura03

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
^yeah, i've seen them both ways, i guess the 92-93's had them unpainted, just like they had the lower part of the bumpers unpainted, and i guess in 94-95 they started painting the fog light place, and also the bottom part of the lips. eitherway, i think it looks alright, if i dont like it, i can always paint it black, no problem.

thanks for the comments though =), i can see where you're coming from.

LikWidChz

LikWidchz - Void Warranty
5+ Year Member
You do some pretty good work, I cant say that about most people, I am impressed.

defiantly have the right idea, take your time and pay attention to detail.

good job.

fventura03

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
thanks dudes, not much of an update but here goes:

started polishing my Si's but got tired, got tires for the kosei ks-ce wheels and should be mounted this weekend. also have painted most of the suspension pieces, but ill add a pic for that later.

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
damn. those wheels are gonna look hot on the EG.

sinisterfuzzy

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
that looks f**kin' sick dude, i can't wait to post some real progress on my build... That gets me excited to get my civic goin. even though it's just an LS Swap =\

fventura03

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
sorry i'm slacking dudes. i have some other priorities right now so the hatch has to wait until i get back to her, i'm setting the goal to be finished in Jan. 08 though. here is how it sits now.

it'll sit like this for a while... i've also decided i'm going to repaint it soon. i'll update you guys, like usual though.