Logan four door build

Danielrod61

Registered VIP
Very true. Im a sucker for the oe si wheels.

Logan98036wa

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I really like the way the webs look on yours:thumbs up
Im a "si" wheel guy myself
Thanks man! Blades are a classic and so are the EM1 wheels.

I did and oil change, new plugs and advanced my timing before taking it on a 300 mile run yesterday, car felt nice and powerful for once even though I didnt get the same MPG I normally do so I might set it back. Also im putting in my sound proofing tonight so ill post up some pictures when thats done.

does anyone have opinions on the 7th gen wheels? Em2 or the EX?

Logan98036wa

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Whats up guys? Seems to be pretty dead but if anyone reads this... I put my new head in the car and did my tune-up
(Head gasket, water pump, timing belt, valve cover gasket, spark plugs, tensioner, IM/EX gaskets and some other little things.) last weekend, took 24 hours to do all work. But after doing all the work the car is running poorly. it is louder than before and has inconsistent power through the RPM. Also the cold start idle is fluctuating so I need to figure that out still. My guess is that I need to adjust the valves and the timing, what do you guys think?

ReedMann

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Whats up guys? Seems to be pretty dead but if anyone reads this... I put my new head in the car and did my tune-up
(Head gasket, water pump, timing belt, valve cover gasket, spark plugs, tensioner, IM/EX gaskets and some other little things.) last weekend, took 24 hours to do all work. But after doing all the work the car is running poorly. it is louder than before and has inconsistent power through the RPM. Also the cold start idle is fluctuating so I need to figure that out still. My guess is that I need to adjust the valves and the timing, what do you guys think?
Check if there is any coolant in the oil. The head gasket may be leaking.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
leak down test would show you

make sure your timing is correct