Logan four door build

ReedMann

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
You could also try a compression test to see if the head gasket is sealed properly.

Logan98036wa

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I corrected the timing on the dizzy and put half a bottle of seafoam through the intake and it made it run better than ever but a little while later it developed a sputter when idling occasionally. But the smooth powerband thing is fix.

monstahtron

Subbing this, car is coming along great and I'm glad to see you didn't give up on it. You better not since I just read both your old and new thread entirely XD

Logan98036wa

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Subbing this, car is coming along great and I'm glad to see you didn't give up on it. You better not since I just read both your old and new thread entirely XD
thanks mang! I traded paint with another car the other day, surprisingly little to no damage for how fast we hit,
This weekend i'm doing the first oil change since I put the head on.

next thing on my list is front camber kit and im picking up some 195/50/15s from a friend for the front so I can stance and drive ;)

Logan98036wa

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Hey guy, I believe I really need a front camber kit. I would like some help finding a good pair and place to get them from. So far the ones that have caught my eye are the buddy club http://passwordjdm.com/Buddy-Club-P1-Racing-Front-Camber-Kit-96-00-Civic-P3116C1540.aspx and the nicer skunk2 ones. any thoughts on either of those? I have looked at a few online stores ie.) PWJDM, Ebay. This is my fist spring project, I plan on doing a couple things. This includes; Tie rods, alignment, different tires and the camber kit. Pretty stoked about hopefully have a good handling car!

Danielrod61

Registered VIP
I'm gonna get a skunk2 camber kit. I've only heard great things about them. As for the rear, I'm just gonna do the washer trick.

Logan98036wa

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Camber kit and tie rods on. I did make a nice change in my ride quality and I also gave it some clearance so I can drive around seattle. here are some picture. how do you like the new "stance"!? I will be getting an alignment this weeks and hopefully a new front end im just waiting on a call!

Untitled by logan98036wa, on Flickr

Logan98036wa

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Sick 4 door dude...fresh as f***!!!! Nice oem look!!
Thanks man! means a lot! =)

I raised the car up a bit and boy did it improve my ride quality! The car sits at 23 inches from the ground to the top of the fender arch (21 3/4) before. I can now drive all the way to work with out scraping/rubbing/pan contact to the ground. I have some pictures but I think I'm going to wait to borrow a nice camera before posting them.

In news of the tranny swap I have set the boxes of parts in a pile in the SAME ROOM now haha
Its hard for me to choose between 5 speed or paint... any input?

Logan98036wa

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
So today a new problem came up. My turn signal fuse keeps blowing. The lights will flash with the hazards and everything else seems to work. Any thoughts?

Problem: Tire rubbed off the coating on my side marker wires that had fallen into its way and grounded them out. Quick fix.

Logan98036wa

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Hey guys got an alignment! Here are some phone pics while I dont have a slr:

Sprayed some undercoating:

I also moved to Seattle with my girlfriend, we have been living there for about 2 months now, makes money tight for car stuff but its completely worth not living with parents:

We have a view of the bay and downtown:

I could fit a lot of car parts in here:

its all full of stuff and looks cluttered so those photos were before we moved in.