lotz's build

lotz6996

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
i got the sub in the box now. had to get some bigger crimp connectors for new wiring for the sub, needs to be longer. will be getting it all done tomorrow. then post up some pics.

lotz6996

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
sub box is almost done. just needs covered. stopped in at a local audio shop. and they didnt have a any trunk liner!:cussing: what kind of stereo shop doesnt have any trunk liner. i didnt even have a shop and i had a roll uf trunk liner. now i gotta wait till i can get some more. but here it is. need to do something with the blue lights on the amp. they dont match the rest of the red in my car.

and its even got the perfect amount of airspace for this sub. it sounds great.

lotz6996

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
painted my fog covers black. will try to get the car washed and get some pics of it tomorrow.

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
looking good mang, just need to slam it now

lotz6996

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
looking good mang, just need to slam it now
its on the list. along with a set of either silver or polished rota slips, 16" and a major suspension upgrade for spring. winters around here suck. working two jobs now so should be able to accumulate all of this stuff over the winter.

00_Civic_Si

BrokenEM1
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
winters around here suck. working two jobs now so should be able to accumulate all of this stuff over the winter.
Sounds like my plan. we also have harsh winters so theres no time for slamming your car. :what:

whats your plans besides rims and drop?

lotz6996

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
red lca's, polished asr brace, new anti roll bars, all new bushings, probably some extended wheel studs, and new lug nuts, just not sure what lug nuts yet.

lotz6996

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
clutch mc went out, i hope. tossing around the idea of selling it this spring and getting something a little newer after tax returns. looking at maybe getting an rsx.

lotz6996

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
got a new slave cylinder last week from honda. then realized it was also the clutch mc. so ordered that from summit on monday. checked the status on my order yesterday because it was being shipped manufacturer direct, and it said the expected delivery date would be sep. 30. so i just got off the phone with the guy at napa and hell have it in tomorrow morning when he opens. im finaly starting to learn i should just get all my s**t at napa.

Nebster66

yesSIR-S
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Good progress since my last post... lol
If you need a good, used CAI I got an red AEM short ram intake... Just LMK...

lotz6996

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
not doing anything to it except a new header now. since my exhaust manifold is alittle f**ked up. would defineatly plan on getting a new car next spring.

Nebster66

yesSIR-S
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Yo... I also got smoked amber corners I could also include if you want for an extra $20... Let me know...

lotz6996

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
well... working on the trans, down to the b***h pin. stuck at that. if i just had the punch i could knock that f**ker off and get the trans out on the floor to work on it. off to lowes to pick one up.

civicfan111

Fujiwara's Tofu Shop
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Lol gl with it. Hardest shut for me to disassemble so far was my stock spring and shock set up. Took for ever even with air tools.

lotz6996

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
lol. im not doing suspension on this one. its pretty much done for me. planning on getting a 6th gen next spring. i just got a 3/8 impact from lowes, struggles with the lug nuts. but it is tiny, i wasnt expecting much from it. and the biggest pain in the ass is that im at my own house now. so i dont have the shitload of tools i usually do when im working on this stuff.