Metal heads unite!!!

Tig.

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RJochim

Anyone going to the Mayhem Fest this year? I haven't been in a few years. I went to the first one and it was great! Looking forward to this year.

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member

Thought of you guys :cool:

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I've been downloading more music for the last two hours. Almost 10gbs worth. Upon this dawning, I the breather, Memphis may fire, the acacia strain, lamb of god, structures, Whitechapel, emmure, born of Osiris, betraying the martyrs, and I see stars.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
The new whitechapel is great! Did u check out carnifex and the new suicide silence with eddie from all shall perish(best band evar!)

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
The new Whitechapel is pretty awesome. I heard one song from SS and liked it and I haven't listened to carnifex in years.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Tig.

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I've been downloading more music for the last two hours. Almost 10gbs worth. Upon this dawning, I the breather, Memphis may fire, the acacia strain, lamb of god, structures, Whitechapel, emmure, born of Osiris, betraying the martyrs, and I see stars.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy S3
I, the breather is awesome. lamb of god is the band that got me into the heavy s**t I listen to today, and of course BOO my favorite of all time. wish they would play here :cussing:

The new whitechapel is great! Did u check out carnifex and the new suicide silence with eddie from all shall perish(best band evar!)
i'm still pissed I missed the whitechapel show a few weeks ago. just couldn't spend the money. ASP is also one of my favorites. ive only heard eddie do the YOLO cover since he joined SS. have they released more music with him as the frontman?

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I, the breather is awesome. lamb of god is the band that got me into the heavy s**t I listen to today, and of course BOO my favorite of all time. wish they would play here :cussing:

i'm still pissed I missed the whitechapel show a few weeks ago. just couldn't spend the money. ASP is also one of my favorites. ive only heard eddie do the YOLO cover since he joined SS. have they released more music with him as the frontman?
I saw born of Osiris as my second ever concert lol.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk