Milano red EJ1 w/ b16a2 swap, auto to manual conversion, plus extras!

AlaskaB16

DOING WORK!
Registered VIP
Finally... P06 is now a P30. Chipped, VTEC, Auto to Manual. Been so busy with all these other dang cars. Hopefully i'll get this thing running this weekend. Just got my GSR harness in today so I can drop the B16 in! WHOO HOOOO for progress!

But then it's going up for sale to focus on the K20/J32 AWD wagon builds :thumbs up

AlaskaB16

DOING WORK!
Registered VIP
Hey, I found a pic of my old Z! Wow, I didn't think I had any online. It was on the first page of my photobucket from like a billion years ago. Sweet!

04 35Z with Greddy twins :thumbs up

AlaskaB16

DOING WORK!
Registered VIP
9lb flywheel, ARP flywheel bolts

New OEM clutch. (Purchased by previous owner. I would have gone one step stiffer)

And... Mounted. Finally!!

AlaskaB16

DOING WORK!
Registered VIP
Auto to manual pedal swap. Not nearly as hard as all the threads I read made this out to be. First time doing it and took me all of 2 hours. Hardest part was doing all of this alone and trying to find things to hold bolts tight in the engine bay so i could thread them in the car. That was annoying.

Pedals removed

Sweet clutch pedal goodness! :thumbs up

Auto to manual throttle cable.

Extension holding the bolts down so I can thread them on the inside.

Nearly done. Just need to mount the throttle cable. Decided to leave the cruise control bracket but i'm not going to mount the cable. That box in the bay is ugly! DELETE

AlaskaB16

DOING WORK!
Registered VIP
Thanks man! Yeah, FINALLY had an entire day to dedicate. Haven't touched this thing in weeks! Hoping I can get it started tomorrow. Just need to run the clutch lines and drop the motor in. I just hope it runs alright. I'm always nervous about starting the motor after it's been pulled.

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I hear ya on working on stuff by yourself.

Almost everything i do i could use an extra set of hands but i always end up doing s**t by myself. It takes 5 times as long and always makes ne curse and scream and yell. But it gets done lol.

Progress is looking really good!

Sent from my Butthole using Fart power!

AlaskaB16

DOING WORK!
Registered VIP
Thanks for the props guys! Heading out to the garage now to get the clutch lines run and drop the motor. Wish me luck!

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Lets get this b***h runnin!

Sent from my Butthole using Fart power!

AlaskaB16

DOING WORK!
Registered VIP
OEM goodness =)

Dropped the Auto shifter

Routed the clutch lines and sorta kinda cleaned up the bay as best I could given I can't take the car anywhere to spray it out and my hose went missing some how. Oh well...

AlaskaB16

DOING WORK!
Registered VIP
So then I'm dropping the motor in. Everything is looking awesome. Driver and pass side mounts go in no problem. Reach in the back to slide the rear mount bolt in... NO BUENO! The bracket appears to be too short. WTH?

The Si bracket on the left (or what I thought was the Si bracket) next to the auto D series bracket on the right.

So as I'm reading up on what is going on, the Si bracket should work but I don't have any proof this new bracket I have is indeed an Si bracket. Sucks.. Either i'm doing something wrong or the bracket is wrong. Searched all over google and this thing looks like the part i'm after so I don't know. I'm half thinking i'm retarded or something. Guess i'll go see if I can find another one at the local honda shop or hit one of these guys up on craigslist with a parts car. I guess Integra mounts will work too and there are a few of those around here people are selling. So... Totally blows. Wanted this thing running today!!

K00PA

Registered VIP
Look for a 94-01 DC integra rear bracket and you'll also need the 94-01 Integra post bracket mount for the driver side mount or you can pull the single cam post mount bracket off mount it to the B16 and use the single cam mount as well but youll definitely need the DC integra rear T-bracket...

AlaskaB16

DOING WORK!
Registered VIP
My motor mount kit works great. I guess I forgot to post pics of those. It's just the rear bracket that I have that's not correct. Driver and pass mount just fine... And after doing some searching, I see that you are correct. I need the Integra T bracket. I can't believe how much misinformation is out there. I wonder how many people have paid good money for the wrong mounts over the years?! Such crap!

K00PA

Registered VIP
Lol...I can say one thing! If they're giving info like that they dont need to be on the internet, HAAHAHAAA!!