My 97 LX 4Door build

civic21911

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
So this is my 97 LX 4Door I bought it last year off craigslist for $300 running. I t had 254,xxx miles bone stock original owner with a CRAP load of maintence records.
So when I got her the brakes were soft the resonator pipe was rusted off hanging and the right rear door was stuck closed. So when I got her the first thing I did was get a MagnaFlow Cat back. here Are the pics I will update as much as possible.

CIMG4196 by hcw219, on Flickr

CIMG4195 by hcw219, on Flickr

Then I got 15% tints and a set of craigslist wheels

IMAG0114 by hcw219, on Flickr

CIMG4327 by hcw219, on Flickr

Then I picked up a set of Ebay projectors with the LED light thing.

IMAG0109 by hcw219, on Flickr

IMAG0110 by hcw219, on Flickr

So after those purchases I decided that I didnt want to go that route anymore so I sold the headlights put my OEM ones back in. Sold the 17"s and put her back on steelies. More updates soon.
So I got a set of Black housing headlights and a set of 50/50 tails, Megan header. Also replaced my hood due to rust and the front bumper due to a racoon, with a Mugen replica front lip.

IMAG1150 by hcw219, on Flickr

IMAG1148 by hcw219, on Flickr

IMAG0905 by hcw219, on Flickr

UPDATE 11-14-12
GOING TO BOOST HER!!

Garrett T28 by hcw219, on Flickr

Dominick

EM1crew.com
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Looks like a solid start. Good to hear you lost the projector headlights and the 17's.

civic21911

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
not too bad what are your plans?
ALOT lol right now im finishing blacking out my inside I did the dash. My buddy is redoing my back bench and also picked up a set of Integra seats, yellow fogs with 3000k HIDS, GSR swap SI wheels rear disc converstion, and the list goes on and on. Just got done reading your build today at work it was pretty slow great build.

:thumbs up good to hear!
Yea it was just getting ugly lol I started looking at the civic on here and I was like WOW mine is so ugly so I switched up my game plan.

civic21911

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I picked up a set of SI wheels but they are green SMH

IMAG0890 by hcw219, on Flickr

So had to strip them green wasnt for me lol

IMAG1042 by hcw219, on Flickr

Now I have something better to work with BUT im undecided wheather to paint them black and keep the center cap the same or paint them silver what do you guys think??

IMAG1043 by hcw219, on Flickr

civic21911

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
So I was bored at work today lol so I wanted to see what my wheels would look like. I really cant decide between HYPER silver or Gloss black but her they are. Im gonna run a 195/50R15 probably gonna be a Hankook Ventus I can get them for $70 a pice through the shop. Also got my Fogs today open the box and one of the glass was completely busted :angryred:

IMAG1170 by hcw219, on Flickr