My 97 LX 4Door build

civic21911

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
So painted the cluster needles last night with the help of my son.

Before

IMAG1898 by hcw219, on Flickr

My Son putting some work in lol

IMAG1900 by hcw219, on Flickr

Finished product I think I have to play with the fuel gauge after work i think I might have bumped it

IMAG1903 by hcw219, on Flickr

civic21911

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Haven't updated this in awhile so I recently bought a mugen rep spoiler. type r rep rear lip oem sir front lip. Also looking into buying a front clip off a 98 ex for $600 to start turbo build so I will have a donor motor. =)

aeraiva

Dedicated Civic Owner
Dude, looking great. I occasionally browse other members build threads to get ideas on things I can tink around with on my EJ7. Figured I should paint my needles now >.< I'm guessing you used glass/window paint? Was thinking of doing a neon red/orange nail polish... Since my girl does cosmetology there's no lack of colors around me.

civic21911

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Dude, looking great. I occasionally browse other members build threads to get ideas on things I can tink around with on my EJ7. Figured I should paint my needles now >.< I'm guessing you used glass/window paint? Was thinking of doing a neon red/orange nail polish... Since my girl does cosmetology there's no lack of colors around me.
Thanks I used Florencent red needle paint I got from eBay $7.00 works nice

integraguy_3

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Any night shots of the cluster? Curious to see what the needles look like at night

civic21911

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Any night shots of the cluster? Curious to see what the needles look like at night
I'll get them for you
great deal on that tool cart!
I KNOW the other two techs bought two tool carts from the cornwell guy and one was $1200 all drawers and the other was the same one as mine but cornwell for $850 then the cornwell guy came in two weeks later and had the matco cart as a used for sale for $300 and I bought $260
Coming together!
Thanks its along way to go lol

civic21911

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Well here she is.

IMAG2566 by hcw219, on Flickr
Some damage on the hood and fender and drivers door. The guy I bought it from said is friend was goofing off the day before I called about it and decided to take a hammer to those areas. ugh smh

IMAG2565 by hcw219, on Flickr

IMAG2564 by hcw219, on Flickr