My Craigslist Gem. EBP EM1

98civb18c

Banned
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
bought a JDM front LS teg today with a f*** ton of mods on it for 1400 bux. Kid needed money. I feel another "blue si" coming onto me.

98civb18c

Banned
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I feel you need a MR EM1. MR needs some love rather than EBP :lol:
nah dude I was talking in relation to the whole history of my Blue Si. on Page 1 I bought it form a kid who needed money and restored the f**k out of it. Same situation, different car kinda thing. Am going to get the teg repainted Black tho and BBS wheels w/ stretched tires.

donovan772

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
nah dude I was talking in relation to the whole history of my Blue Si. on Page 1 I bought it form a kid who needed money and restored the f*** out of it. Same situation, different car kinda thing. Am going to get the teg repainted Black tho and BBS wheels w/ stretched tires.
Sounds nice dude! Can't wait to see it!
Got any pics yet?

98civb18c

Banned
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lol try coming to Tennessee and see these rednecks
Honestly. I'm pretty sure (now that my bud sold his RHD ITR) I'm the only one in maine with a JDM front integra. No one knows anything about s**t up here, and if they do they have some half ass build. The honda world up here in Maine is so small, everyone knows everyone all over the state, and I've sold them either their swap, or their car.

If we talk about rednecks, everyone up here has some piece of s**t 4x4 truck with stacks on it and huge tires. Alot of little man syndrome.

92sedancivic

HONDA
i feel you on that im new to the honda world i use to have a 240sx s13 with a sr20red top and cheap ass ebay turbo kit everyone here either has a riced out honda or its falling apart i seen my 240sx today and dude put a body kit on it. Cant really say anything about big trucks i have a 1978 ford f150 jacked up true duel with a 351 clevland mild cam rebuilt tranny 4 speed with granny low 4x4 when i get my camara ill post a pic of my civic sorry for thread jack
[/IMG]
78 ford
[/IMG]
91 240sx only picture i got left

98civb18c

Banned
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
So first thing that was kinda on my list was clean the f***ing thing. The guy before me was a damn slob. And I'm extremely picky on the cleanliness of my car. I think the way you take care of your car shows alot about your character. Anyway, took everything out of the car, seats, carpet consoles, everything. Steamcleaned all the carpets, and mats, vaccumed the entire car out. Cleaned the interior panels, and took a bunch of retarded stickers off the windshield,moonroof and mirrors.

Also, I checked to see if all of the lights work as I'm going to get it inspected tomorrow. Found the license plate lights were out. So i wired in a 20 LED strip of White LED's up in the bumper and wired it to the socket for the plate lights. No more nasty rusted brackets!

It has, Extended Lugs, Rota slips, ITR mats, ITR wheel, ITR Cluster, ITR arm rest delete, JDM ITR Front Clip, Tien Gas Coil Overs, Skunk2 Upper Control Arms, Tucked engine bay, Full Race traction bar, Polyurethane engine mounts...

Any guesses as to what I paid for it?

98civb18c

Banned
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Ah s**t! forgot I posted what I paid for it >.< Will take pics with the Nikon tomorrow tho :D

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nice! im sure ill see stuff on fb too lol

So do i win a prize for getting it right? =) lol and i gotta talk to you then about the stickers if you got the machine yet