5+ Year Member
Your car is beautiful!!
Makes me wish mine was black.. and i want ej1 :(

civicSIcoupe

All Day, Every Day
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
thanks guys,

started some of my winter work, got the valve cover painted, cleaned and painted the bay, mild wire tuck.. threw the valve cover on for some mock-up pics:

picked up a few goodies here and there too... still needs a kevlar wire cover though

ryanDC2

car looks nice man. so how does that megan racing catback sound? gonna pick one up for my dc2 over christmas. keep it up!

civicSIcoupe

All Day, Every Day
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
car looks nice man. so how does that megan racing catback sound? gonna pick one up for my dc2 over christmas. keep it up!
its ok lol, too loud for my liking. would prefer a ws2 or a mugen twinloop

nicest ej1 ive seen. glwb
thanks man

I'm liking the bay
thanks child, figured you would like the progress

Nice color combo, are you gunna leave the lettering on the VC painted or are you gunna polish it?
yeah i thought the teal/purple on black would look good. im going to leave the lettering painted on the vc.

Your car is still looking great!
thanks roidbear!

Still my favorite civic so far. Good job
thanks again dude

civicSIcoupe

All Day, Every Day
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I think an aluminum radiator would look awesome in that bay! just my .02 cents
yeah was debating a half size or full size one if the price is right

nice bay,,paint job looks great.:worthy:
thanks man, all the paint in the bay and valve cover and everything is rattle canned by myself. just gotta take your time and wetsand and it turns out really good

CraigJamez42

WOW. Not usually a fan of black EJ's (played out imo),but yours is beautiful. Love the stance and how clean it is. Very good job sir.

Dnguyen92

wow its amazing how cheap cars are outside of California, let alone the Bay Area. That car might've been riced to start with, but the body and paint is in immaculate condition.

95eggsr

quad box
man i hate your guts
makes me want winter to go the hell away so i can order all my parts and finish my black coupe

very jelous love what youve done to the car, hope mine looks similar with some rota grid v's.

civicSIcoupe

All Day, Every Day
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
wow its amazing how cheap cars are outside of California, let alone the Bay Area. That car might've been riced to start with, but the body and paint is in immaculate condition.
not really true. had the bodywork and paint done already. bought the car for 1g and have about 13k into it right now

man i hate your guts
makes me want winter to go the hell away so i can order all my parts and finish my black coupe

very jelous love what youve done to the car, hope mine looks similar with some rota grid v's.
thanks man lol.

Dnguyen92

not really true. had the bodywork and paint done already. bought the car for 1g and have about 13k into it right now

thanks man lol.
Ooh so the paint is some-what new-ish and there's also been body work. Dude but to buy it for 1g? That's still a really good deal. But keep it up! Clean ass ej you should've entered in the car of the month thingy!

civicSIcoupe

All Day, Every Day
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Ooh so the paint is some-what new-ish and there's also been body work. Dude but to buy it for 1g? That's still a really good deal. But keep it up! Clean ass ej you should've entered in the car of the month thingy!
you should really read my build thread in its entirety. paint was done in the spring so the shits super fresh. and yes i bought it for 1k with about nothing on it i kept. and i have won the featured rides contest before.