My EM2 (tons of pics)

sniperscout

5+ Year Member
Here is an accumulation of my most recent pics...a few things has changed since them though. I did not take any of the pictures. A friend of mine did. None of them were photoshopped but some of them were put into photomatix for the HDR. enjoy

MODS:

Engine/Tranny:
K24 Frankenstein Swap-k24a8 block/k24a2 internals/k20a2 head
6spd k20a2 tranny
Hondata KPro ECU/EMS
Exedy 8lb flywheel
Custom Intake
OBX Race Header
Custom 2.5" Headerback Exhaust with Burnt Blue Tip Megan Racing Muffler
PowerRevRacing Thermal Intake Manifold Gasket
PowerRevRacing Thermal Throttle Body Gasket
PowerRevRacing Throttle Body Spacer
1983 Nissan 720 Pickup Truck Dual Core Radiator
Lots of Blue and Black Powder Coating
Revo Short Shifter w/ Strut King Lateral Short Shift Adapter

Wheels/Suspension:
16" Drag DR31
Falken ZE512 205/45/16
Tein Basic CoilOvers
Powerstop Drilled/Slotted Front Rotors
RSX-S Rear Sway Bar
DC5 Mugen Replica Front Upper Strut Bar

Exterior:
99-00 Type-R Front lip
04-05 Acura EL Sideskirts
04-05 "Type-R" Rear Lip
DIY Blacked Out Tail Lights
DIY Blacked Out Headlamps with Clear Reflectors
DIY Black H emblems
DIY Painted Blue & Black Calipers
DIY Painted Black Rear Drums
Window Tint 35%front 20%rear
EK4 Smoked Side Markers
Sedan Grille
Sedan Dor Handles(no keyholes)
Smoked Fog lights
8000k HIDs

Interior:
Blue Lighting under seats
Blue LED dome lights
Buttons Retrofitted with blue LEDs
Evo 8 Recaro Racing Seats
RSX-S 6spd Shift Knob
04 Civic Hybrid Gauges (The Blue Ones)
2 Pod Gauge Cluster Bezel(Oil Temp, Water Temp)-Blue digital
Custom Blue LED shift light
Custom Black On Black Pinstriped Headliner
Black Powder Coated Sparco Pedals
Black Roll Cage

I.C.E.:
6.5inch Alpine Type S door Speakers
Legacy 800w 2-channel Amp
12inch JBL Subwoofer

CUSTOM SHIFT LIGHT

civicsi94

dial up ownz me
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nice

Jbuck2KCivic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Looks real clean. I wish I could take nice pictures like those.

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
That looks really awesome. No lie. Im about to go rub one out from looking at that :lol:.

Question: In a couple of the pictures it looked like there was some blue in your paint, was it just the lighting or is that in your paint??

Suggestions: Photoshop your license plate out of pictures when youre going to post them online, no matter how awesome your vanity plate is :lol:. And I think that a rear disc swap would set everything on your car off so much more, and you could possibly be a serious contender in ROTM for us 7th gen'ers after that.

Really though, I think thats a prime example of what most of us 7th gen owners aspire to on this forum. Props to you bro.

sniperscout

5+ Year Member
that plate isnt registered to where the car stays so it doesnt matter. rear disc is in the works and so is electronic powersteering. By the end of the year (09) i would like it to be supercharged and turbocharged. I am in the research phase right now of that build.

all the 7thgen black civics have blue in them...but mine was recently repainted and the painter put extra blue in it

i was gonna submit for rotm but i need a few more posts...and i dont believe in spamming the forums so we shall see

tyl29

Supreme Member
5+ Year Member
thats sick. what i hope to achieve one day, lol. Thats deff. nice enough for ROTM too. Keep it upp=)

EMIIspecED

TEAM OCELOT rep.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
nominate for ride of the month FOSHOW, black em2 power

eskateboarding7

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I hate EM2's....yet I am drooling right now! Looks amazing, except for the valvecover.....looks like a lego piece.

Black Magic

I'm Rick James, b***h
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Great looking car you've got there! Those are some great shots as well. What wheels do you have if you don't mind me asking?

Raabe

Hell yea I suck toes!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
wow, very nice. that bay just pops.

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Glad the plate isnt registered to where the car is kept, just lookin out for you. Also glad that the rear disc swap is in the works, its going to really make the look of your car flow much better (if possible) than drums.

And supercharge and turbocharge huh? I would love to see that setup. Hope it all comes together smoothly for you.

sniperscout

5+ Year Member
And supercharge and turbocharge huh? I would love to see that setup. Hope it all comes together smoothly for you.
yeah the major thing i am working on right now is getting a custom aftercooler set up for the ep3 jackson racing supercharger. other than that I dont think i will have too many problems. A lot of people i talk to don't like the idea of TC+SC but I am doing it mainly for unique factor. I have never seen a kseries do it. I also planning on running nitrous to the intercooler to freeze the air. So I will have a Super-Nitro-Turbo charged car lol but the completion of that project is about a year away prolly

jason.az1

Jasonaz1-Motorsports
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Sick pictures I wish someone could take pics of my car like that!

car is sick sniper we should meet up and do a photoshoot sometime what part of az you from?

andylicious

New Civic Owner
5+ Year Member
Sniper, I saw a list of mods you've done somewhere on the site but can't find it now. I have an 05 EX and would like to see what you did.

Bheims

Bustin windows outcha car
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
yeah the major thing i am working on right now is getting a custom aftercooler set up for the ep3 jackson racing supercharger. other than that I dont think i will have too many problems. A lot of people i talk to don't like the idea of TC+SC but I am doing it mainly for unique factor. I have never seen a kseries do it. I also planning on running nitrous to the intercooler to freeze the air. So I will have a Super-Nitro-Turbo charged car lol but the completion of that project is about a year away prolly
^^That sounds terrifying :drive: gl with that build and you have my vote for ROTM

raz18

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
love your car man!! cant wait to see that build in the future.. your car makes me lean more toward the Kswap more and more

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Wow ummm supercharger and turbocharger AND nitrous.......hope you can keep that setup relatively safe. Is this car your daily driver or do you have a beater? Also, I guess I just sort of assumed that you had the A2, but youre getting the EP3 SC, do you have an A3 in there? What kind of internals do you have going on with the engine?