My EM2 (tons of pics)

SchneidR

Keeping it clean
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Sorry it must be your hids, what brand you got?
You like em.
My friends got ITEK 8k's and they look ba!!
Just wondering if these are them too.

sniperscout

5+ Year Member
i dont remember the brand been a couple years. but now i think one of the ballasts is going out. My next set will be ITEKs though since i get an awesome deal on them. I have 8k though

jason.az1

Jasonaz1-Motorsports
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
with the remote silly

i guess knowing how to spell isn't a requirement for spamming
yeah but when the remote dies how you open the doors there no key holes??
or is there key holes??? pic kinda suck there too dark tell the photo guy to work on his pics...

sniperscout

5+ Year Member
yeah but when the remote dies how you open the doors there no key holes??
or is there key holes??? pic kinda suck there too dark tell the photo guy to work on his pics...
sedan door handles so no key holes....gotta climb through the trunk if remote dies or battery die

jason you need to work on your shitty ass pics....they are too dark :hitlol:

LowNotSlow

Aqua Teen Christmas Force
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
K24A8? You already got a new accord block? Was it a wreck or something?

Car looks good.

sniperscout

5+ Year Member
^ :bluelol:

Any updates man? Still in love with your car!!
um...i added a roll cage, black suede headliner and armrest, picked up a nice system (but it isnt installed yet...2x Alpine 12" Type-R and a Kenwood 1000w amp...I am waiting to install it till I finish my rear seat delete cause that is going to incorporate the mounting for the amp), and thats about it for now. Nothing else will get done until Jan...thats when I am going to be tackling my trunk enclosure and rear seat delete...just been scouting materials and parts for that big project in the mean time

vjf915-2

Banned
Awesome. Seems like you have a lot of money invested into this car. If you dont mind me asking, what do you do for a living to afford all this?

sniperscout

5+ Year Member
lol thats the best part! im a full time student with no job. I live off of my college bonus from when i was in the Marines. i do some handyman sidework from time to time but its all under the table

LatinEM2

La Raza #2
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lol thats the best part! im a full time student with no job. I live off of my college bonus from when i was in the Marines. i do some handyman sidework from time to time but its all under the table
His name is Handy Phil :lol: