My EM2 (tons of pics)

pat_Ai2008

5+ Year Member
damn sexi head lights... what K HIDS are those?

eflow415

5+ Year Member
That is truly the ultimate ride and upgrades you can do to the 7th.. Im pumped ..... It gives me hope and a ride i can say YES WE CAN.....

sniperscout

5+ Year Member
Wait, I know this may sound lame, but is your consle an auto or something, since I thought I saw in one of your pics...?
the cluster is from a civic hybrid. the only one at`the time i could find was an auto. eventually ill change it out for a manual.

thx for all of the positive comments

ej8arm

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
daum dude that the cleanist EM2 i have ever seen!! you should deffenitliy submit it for futured car of the month.

Hecz

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
wow... that thing is SICK! :thumbup: :drool:

No, that thing is f**kin mad sick!

89true1

5+ Year Member
good job on the car fellow arizonian! that s**t is gonna be sick when its TC+SC. good luck with your sic ass whip.=)

sniperscout

5+ Year Member
good job on the car fellow arizonian! that s**t is gonna be sick when its TC+SC. good luck with your sic ass whip.=)
I am no longer doing a dual boost set up. after doing some research and talking to people that have done it, they usually end up tuning down the boost on the sc to a couple lbs and up the boost on the tc. It isn't worth it to me. I am just going to do a nice TC setup now

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Still sounds awesome. Any updates on the rear disc setup?