my whip...what do you think?

got traction

i rock the sohc
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
. and the dude with the boosted sohc...thats pretty lame! do a motor swap or something. who doesnt turbo a sohc now a days? i eat weanies like you in the canyons for breakfast. how could you say my cars not ordinary? i have a "Bar'd JDM GsR! you know how hard that is to do in california? well now its impossible but when i got it it was pretty much impossible, my car was the last JDM motor Bar'd in california...i think thats pretty damn unique!
lulz, you eat weanies for breakfast? :lol:

seriously though, my single cam will smash on your mad tyte jdm gsr. i've lived in california, you didnt acomplish much by bar'ing a motor ;)

Laozy

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Looks clean. That bike is sick. Had one back in the day before I wrecked it... :cry:

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah the 15" x 8" will need some rolling and stretching of the fenders if your lowered...if not then your ako! your car looks clean...you should put up some pics.
I'm lowered probably about an inch or an inch and a half, my current tires do rub on my fender in the back when I have passengers or when I take a corner hard, but hopefully with smaller rims it won't rub.
And I will, when I have time and the weather will let up I'll take some more updated pictures.

NCxNEMESISx760

The feds
Haha this thread is comedy!! "Hey year 2000 called they want there avenger body kit back." I love how everyone thinks your a pedophile.

crash!

Avi, pull your socks up.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Here's my boy(:

Whadya think?

revolver5446

5+ Year Member
White 99 civic EX
Bar'd JDM Gsr swap
AEM intake
NGK plugs and wires
NRG quick release and suede steering wheel
CTR front end...thank you insurance company (minus 1 fender and the hood)
siebon hood
Si cluster
Benen strut tower
Function and Forum Type 2's
Rota Circuit 8's
2.5 straight pipe with muffler
5zigen "Jasma" header (super rare)
Running JDM Gsr P72
TWM super short shifter
Carbing H brace
Blox lower control arms
Skunk 2 rear lower tie bar
DIY mudflaps
OEM sunroof and window visors
Rayberg fog lights

more pictures to come.
Sick!

R3dline

Respected
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
ah, didnt see that part, lol carry on

graffbc

5+ Year Member
lulz, you eat weanies for breakfast? :lol:

seriously though, my single cam will smash on your mad tyte jdm gsr. i've lived in california, you didnt acomplish much by bar'ing a motor ;)
Go try and bar a JDM motor in cali and see what they tell you...

graffbc

5+ Year Member
haters "r" us

Haha this thread is comedy!! "Hey year 2000 called they want there avenger body kit back." I love how everyone thinks your a pedophile.
Some people are just retarded! Sohc boosting on the corners...come on! Really? Matt what do you think? Me or him...you've seen me in the canyon right? I know I can hit the 76 going 100mph with my eyes closed. And its micahs bike...you know that

Ek4C707

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
and yes many peoples cars may "look" like mine but thats it they just "look" like mine but they have eBay or knock off stuff...i have $800 CTR headlamps! tell me...who has those? not you! i have the rayburg glass fog lights with OEM covers...not eBay knock offs. siebon hood...not some cheap JDMcarboy fake hood. my car is genuine and OEM. no fake s**t here. all the other fonies out there rock eBay or garbage...im OEM or quality.
No fake ass s**t? really? You said you have rotas c8 and want different rotas now? Last time I check rotas are fake rims.

graffbc

5+ Year Member
Here's my boy(:

Whadya think?
wow...super nice. this girl i knew that lived down the street from me had the same exact setup as me and my buddies never knew if it was me or her driving...it was pretty funny.
your cars nice though..you need to put that license plate in the bumper and not hang it off the grill...i use to get so much s**t when i did that.

graffbc

5+ Year Member
No fake ass s**t? really? You said you have rotas c8 and want different rotas now? Last time I check rotas are fake rims.
bought the car with them...i love rotas anyways! fake or not. let me go spend 3000 on some rims that someones going to steal, hit a curb or let something stupid done to them and now they are worth sh!t. rims are really a waste of money.

graffbc

5+ Year Member
i guess you guys dont understand that i dont rock the roof rack all day...its just for my kids bike or boards and sometimes i put it on there for fun. youre not going to see me going down a canyon with a bike or the rack on top of my car. and i think the roof rack looks super nice so if you dont like it...poop on you!