New Civic- B18 swapped EX coupe

95coupeWI

Registered VIP
yeah yeah, ill try n get some more pics tomorrow, ive still gotta put another coat and wax it n s**t and see whats up.. sneak peek

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ah you went white? should fix that fender awhile....

95coupeWI

Registered VIP
lol ahh that b***h ass fender lol yeah i know its been kinda hard to find one around here, i dont feel like ordering one.. I still need to redo the drivers side and paint the side moldings black after it dries.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
you think about painting it all white? like wheeels, lip, and all. maybe keep a black roof?

95coupeWI

Registered VIP
hmm i was thinking about lip and rims colored.. but idk we'll see. how would white SI's look on tan?

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ah i just realized its not white that it is a tan. white wouldnt look right then. what about orange wheels? and color match the rest of the car. the black is out of place i think

WalkingComplex

Stock As All Hell
Registered VIP
If it was white, I'd rock white rims with that black hood and trunk. With tan/beige or whatever u call it. I say leave it as is.

95coupeWI

Registered VIP
pretty easy, easier than rims. Just gotta strip it down to bare metal and paint with high heat paint. then make sure you put it back on right.

95coupeWI

Registered VIP
Weighed my car yesterday and got 2620lbs lol soo i removed my rear seats and my subs and all that s**t so im going to go weigh it again and see whats up

soon2bsick

Registered VIP
no, oil doesn't come out. Chances are there is grudge and maybe some oil underneath your vavle cover but not a leaking amount. Get some purple power and a scrub brush and clean all the grime out

2000sliverEX

sweet i actually have some purple power so im good on supplies haha. is there a gasket i should replace or can i reuse the one on there?

civiceater

Weighed my car yesterday and got 2620lbs lol soo i removed my rear seats and my subs and all that s*** so im going to go weigh it again and see whats up
why are you trying to strip weight? it won't make any noticeable difference in a basically stock street car