Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Shoot me an offer. It's skunk2 so it wasn't cheap but i need money asap

95coupeWI

Registered VIP
Will be ordering stuff today, also got some pics because i haven't put many up of the newish paint and decals lol

probably gonna get visors and a new rear bumper to start, then camber kit and rear strut bar or new drivers side fender.

95coupeWI

Registered VIP
Nice dude, if your ever hungry stop by the Mcds down the road, i work there lol. Updated pics, I got tired of black soo white it is lol will be getting parts in tomorrow and tuesday.

The unfortunate thing is that im gonna have to sell the car in a few weeks for college.. Im still not sure how much to sell it for? i was thinking in the 3500 range..

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Damn, that sucks. But you gotta do what you gotta do to get a good education. Unfortunately, that's the way it is. :/

95coupeWI

Registered VIP
Yeah ikr, kinda sucks lol but ill be back next summer with another civic for sure. but i was bored earlier and made a vid lol

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Sounds really nice. Next owner better treat her well.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
What paint did you use when you painted it blue? i can't remember. I wanna start painting the hatch but I'm not sure if I should go Krylon or Rustoleum. All I know is it's gonna be more than $50 to paint this car at $5 a can. I want a nice darkish blue, similar to the original paint code, Captiva Blue Pearl

95coupeWI

Registered VIP
When you get the money you should buy my car lol but osiris i would just go find all the different blue's you can find and try them all on your car and see which one you like the most.

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeah, I guess that's a good idea. My dad has one of this trigger things, but it uses the cans nozzle and not a special one like the $5 autozone one.

Jersey8

B20: Detroit Muscle!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Sorry man, want a legit EM1, maybe with a b18.

I just got a job and my first paycheck went to new shoes(that f***ing hurt after 6 hours of standing)and gas. Small check = no freeplay money.
jesus how much were those shoes!?

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I don't understand people who buy expensive shoes. I know a friend who bought a $160 pair of shoes. hell, I'm lucky if my shoes cost me $40. However, there are these DC's i want at Zumiez for $70 that I might just have to indulge in.

Jersey8

B20: Detroit Muscle!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i usually don't spend more then $75 on a pair of shoes for work, running, relaxing, or boots. and they usually last me a year or so.