New Civic- B18 swapped EX coupe

soon2bsick

Registered VIP
sweet i actually have some purple power so im good on supplies haha. is there a gasket i should replace or can i reuse the one on there?
its recommended, but as long as your gaskets are not ripped are anything you dont need to. I didnt

95coupeWI

Registered VIP
because weight makes a ton of difference in these cars.

WalkingComplex

Stock As All Hell
Registered VIP
Jeremy TBH, the weight reduction isn't going to help you much, other than get your friend's pissed off because they have no where to sit.

95coupeWI

Registered VIP
ahaha oh well.. Got my ecu chipped yesterday for fun lol got a 4500 launch control, 8k rev limiter etc.. it also helped my car run smoother, and pull smoother than it used too. That was a nice surprise.

jdm_as_f**k

i litterally have been on this site for awhile just never made an account hahah nice ride 95coupe looking clean man litterally just read the whole thread from page one to 45 and that was a great laugh hah all i have to say is im glad you took the jdm look

jdm_as_f**k

ha yes man i know what you mean you did a good job so far im building my 97 right now and im torn in two about a k swap or a b swap

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
B series swap = 1k
k series swap = 10k

for a k, you can get the motor and tranny fairly cheap now, but what gets you is all the additional s**t you need.

jdm_as_f**k

yeah i want to go with a b because they just look so damn good but like you said everyones got one and like
1SIKCIVIC said they cost a f**k load of money i seen a add in a honda tuning mag where they got everything for like a grand it was a k 24 and a 6 speed tranny but then they put like 3500 and it was a super cheap swap and had no real power but idk man hopefully i make up my mind soon but ill be followin your civic good luck

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
the motor and tranny can be found cheap, its all the other s**t you need to get for it to fully work

95coupeWI

Registered VIP
Well trying to keep this thread from dying but finally getting a debit card soon so that means buying some s**t online. Looking at a rear strut bar, and either a camber kit, or a full visor kit which is a rear roof, and all side windows.

WalkingComplex

Stock As All Hell
Registered VIP
Etgay idray ofay hosetay lanspay orfay hetay isorvay itkay. <-Pig Latin

:word: to the camber kit and and rear strut bar but dont forget the sound system will get in the way.

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
its skunk2, but was painted pink. im going to repaint it silver unless you want to paint it. it was polished i can tell =(