New Interior Begins!!!

CivicEX13

CC's Valve Cover Guy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
LongGrain said:
what are you using to dye your panels? im doing this to the 240 one of these days but dont know what to use.

96 EK said:
You can just get the dye from NAPA. I dont know where she gets the carpet from or the materials (cloth, leathers, and so on) but I know she gets the dye from NAPA. The dye is made by SEM and I believe that the can is white and purple. It is Satin Black #15243

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
You can quote more than one person in one post. You don't need to make three posts.

wannabe

law abiding smog tech
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
that looks awesome. get some red cloth for the door armrests and you have a DIY type r interior

aaren99

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
damn thats coming out sick. I think it'll be worth it when its all done and I can't wait to see some pics of the stitched leather. Sorry if i missed it but what are your plans for the seats?

96 EK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
LongGrain said:
what are you using to dye your panels? im doing this to the 240 one of these days but dont know what to use.

SEM automotive paint. The color is Satin Black and the part number is 15243

96 EK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
aaren99 said:
damn thats coming out sick. I think it'll be worth it when its all done and I can't wait to see some pics of the stitched leather. Sorry if i missed it but what are your plans for the seats?

They will just be the black leather with red stitching. Nothing major. I want it to look clean and not too flashy.

b4t0g

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Thats lookin great! I can't wait to see some more pictures :thumbs up

aaren99

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
96 EK said:
They will just be the black leather with red stitching. Nothing major. I want it to look clean and not too flashy.

nice :thumbup: , wasn't sure if you were gonna use fabric paint or something oem/custom/aftermarket. Its gonna look sweet when its all done. I wouldn't mind doing something like this later on down the road.

96 EK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Day 3: I went over for a visit and she has already covered and installed my rear seat. It looks so much better than I thought. The red stitching really pops out at you and looks nice with the black material. She has also finished the headliner and covered it using cloth instead of the simulated leather. She said she will be most likely done with it tonight so I can bring it home to enjoy. I'll have more pics up after the rest is finished. Here is 2 pics of the rear seats:

Newspeed

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
that looks amazing, whatever she is using to dye the plastic peices looks flawless

BrakeLights

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
so fresh and so clean!

i want my interior black now! but seriously, looks freaking flawless and perfect. props to you for getting it done!

johno590

f**k thieves
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Damn, she does some nice work... can't wait to see the finished pictures

Suanico

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
wow thats so awesome man, i wish 6th gens came with black interior, thats great man, the steering wheel still looks gray but everything else i bad ass, some black GSR leather would be butt sex and tits in your car

AutoFanatik

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I really like everything except for the material that was used on the seats...i know you said "simulated leather" so its pleather but that just looks more like plastic/vinyl. She did a great job tho :thumbup:

#1FG

Rev Limiter= Fun Limiter
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Wow that looks great. Mad props to ya man :thumbs up

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
HondaSpeedaX said:
I really like everything except for the material that was used on the seats...i know you said "simulated leather" so its pleather but that just looks more like plastic/vinyl. She did a great job tho :thumbup:
:werd:
They look... "poofy" to me.

Grafix Ink.

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
srry don like it...
some proper gsr leathers. or acura el leathers would have looked hella better...
even itr or ctr suede seats... looks too fake imo - looks jus like u half fast recovered them...

all imo of course...