10+ Year Member
1.6EL leathers would have been dandy.

Grafix Ink.

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Eran said:
1.6EL leathers would have been dandy.
yep exactly what i said.. oem. proper, and look good fit well and hell heated seats

Eran

It's on ass-backwards.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
BBProductions said:
yep exactly what i said.. oem. proper, and look good fit well and hell heated seats
That'd be a b***h to wire up, unless you had an EL floor harness and dash harness. :???: It'd be pimp tho.

Grafix Ink.

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Eran said:
That'd be a b***h to wire up, unless you had an EL floor harness and dash harness. :???: It'd be pimp tho.
its been done... a b***h, but not crazy if u have time...

Eran

It's on ass-backwards.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
BBProductions said:
its been done... a b***h, but not crazy if u have time...
Yeah, it's all PnP, but finding the parts is the hardest part .... and IMO, buying new from Acura isn't an option.

Grafix Ink.

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Eran said:
Yeah, it's all PnP, but finding the parts is the hardest part .... and IMO, buying new from Acura isn't an option.
acura el forums in canada.... where i am. lots of el stuff obviously

Eran

It's on ass-backwards.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I don't see too much useful stuff on ClubEL anymore .... last time I checked it was a bunch of americans wanting parts, and then 5 canadians selling "turtle" wheels.

Grafix Ink.

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Eran said:
I don't see too much useful stuff on ClubEL anymore .... last time I checked it was a bunch of americans wanting parts, and then 5 canadians selling "turtle" wheels.
or toronto civic club forums or gtcars forum... or mine that i help run jdmrides.ca

but of course factory will be worth hella more

96 EK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Day 4: I got my car back today and I am EXTREMELY happy with the turn out. It is so comfortable and it looks so much better than the faded grey cloth interior. Everything is now black and gives the car, i think, a better look. I really like the red stitching and it stands out so well against the black. I still have to clean it up really good and go over it a bit, but I am very pleased with the new look. So to those of you who like, and dont like it, here are some pics BEFORE I have cleaned it. Also the seats will shrink and come together better as the sun heats it up so they wont look "poofey"...haha

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
You should look into getting black seatbelts. Also, what's with the one handle and lock looking unpainted?

Jbuck2KCivic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I've always wanted an all black interior, looks amazing! Just get rid of the huge tach and shift light on the dash.

96 EK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
NOFX said:
You should look into getting black seatbelts. Also, what's with the one handle and lock looking unpainted?
Yeah, I kinda figured she would dye that as well but she didnt... so I guess I will be doing that with the leftover dye. Yeah black seatbelts would look nice, but these will work until new ones come or I dye them. I think it turned out nice.

Grafix Ink.

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
sorry.. that looks like ass imo...
looks too cheap for some reason

ST8JDM

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
BBProductions said:

leather will loook better with some heat and sun light jst like he said ,, thats what makes it look a lil bad now

96 EK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
BBProductions said:

Im glad you like it...haha just kiddin. Everyone has their own opinion

cgpEJ6

noob
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Looks great, I agree the seats look funny right now but if they tighten up i think they'll look good, nice project. You should get an OEM CTR steering wheel and e-brake handle to compliment what youve done.