New Interior Begins!!!

96 EK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
CrazyClown14 said:
Keep it up yo looking sick , who cares wat uthers thank atleast ya doing sumething .
Exactly! I know I like it...Dont mean that everyone else has to. Thanks for all the comments guys/gals...good and bad. Just wanted to get some peoples opinions and maybe give some ideas if at all possible.

Zenray

7@WOT
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
I love it. The dash, panels, etc ...it all looks sick. 6th gens defintely should have had black interior, at the very least as option. How much did all that run you?

ShinsenTuner

CC's Youngest OG
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
should just gotten aftermarket front seats but those rear seats are BANGIN! how much would it cost for door panels and rear seats to be done in leather?

highneo

Pi Lambda Phi
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
did you paint your interior yourself? how long did it take? did you have to remove the whole dash?

kangaroo

..........UPS.........
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
That's not bad...

I really need new carpet.

JDM-JNKY

In JDM We Trust
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
So wait the dash is done in this pic? Because I see alot of shiznit that look's not done?

96 EK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
*SilverBullet* said:
So wait the dash is done in this pic? Because I see alot of shiznit that look's not done?

Yes that is a pic of the dash done. The camera just made it look like that. My brother even asked if it was done and then he seen it in person and changed his mind. Yeah not the best pics in the world but it is done and it all is black.

96 EK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
ShinsenTuner said:
should just gotten aftermarket front seats but those rear seats are BANGIN! how much would it cost for door panels and rear seats to be done in leather?
??Couple hunderd dollars?? She told me that it would be $1250 for ALL of it. Since we are friends she didnt charge me nearly that much, but she said that would be her normal price for anyone else. Everything dyed, stitched materials...everything. I dont know how much for just the door panels and the rear seats.

96 EK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
highneo said:
did you paint your interior yourself? how long did it take? did you have to remove the whole dash?

Actually my friend wanted to dye it herself. I think she wants to work alone and not have any help...haha. It is real easy though. She said she took some Castle Window cleaner and cleaned it real good and dyed the interior. (Can of SEM 15243 Satin Black) It only took her about 3 days to get everything done. I mean dying all the plastic, covering and stitching the seats and putting it back together. I didn't remove the dash to paint it. She took off the side pieces and dyed them seperately and taped everything else up.

snozepp147

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
very nice. i may do this myself this summer or whenever i decide to start working on the interior. except i'd just dye the panels and dash and get new seats. but looks good, hopefully the sun will tighten up the seats.

DEEGORILLA06

HATERZ NIGHTMARE
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
it came out pretty sweet...im digging the dye thing......the seats look very amazing .also looks like there very comfortable too.....overall it was a nice project and it came out awesome....keep it up....:headbang:

Astheros

AMPhotography
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
that interior looks like a hella ass fancy ride...def not what i would expect walking into a civic...ITSA NIiiiiiiiCE!

dank24

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
good stuff, I like it

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
that looks pretty freaking sick if i do say so myself man...dang...im impressed...! hmmmmmmmmmm

Astheros

AMPhotography
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
when you say she dyed them...do you mean dip em in liquid paint and let them dry ...i am getting a black 00 coupy tomorrow and would love a black interior as well.

96 EK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Astheros said:
when you say she dyed them...do you mean dip em in liquid paint and let them dry ...i am getting a black 00 coupy tomorrow and would love a black interior as well.

No. I mean we used a spray dye. It's just like spray paint but it sticks better than normal paint. It etches itself in the plastic. The actual material is different.