ok guys enough f**king around...

wheres the pics of OP in a skirt? atleast PM them to me :lol:

oddeb707

R.I.P Stephen Jackson
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I need a job but I'm planning a K24 swap. I got a position for you in California, a good position.

jokenfu

Adobo Powered Pinoy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
first off, welcome to CC it wouldn't be a garage (internet garage) if we didn't talk about girls and cars. =)

WELCOME...
and when I went to UTAH...they hate Californians...
i don't remember how many times we heard, "go back to CA...just by seeing the license plate on my friends car"

come to cali...EVERYONE's WELCOME. =)

unvmy99si

LUCID DREAMIN
5+ Year Member
hahaha that's just because most people in Utah don't know how to drive so when they see Cali on the plate they know that they drive "Crazy" compared to them.

EM2HOTTIE

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
the weather in florida is much nicer... except the rain.

when do you plan on moving down?
It's really sad, but the date keeps getting pushed back farther and father. Within the next year we're hoping.

Is it warm rain? When it rains here it might as well be snowing, i have to pull out the blankets!

EM2HOTTIE

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thats EXACTLY what makes you a cock tease :whip2:

Im guessing you are considering the swap but your boyfriend will be performing it?
Just becuase I have a boyfriend who's going to be helping me with my car doesn't mean I'm going to let him do all the work :roll:

I grew up on a farm, i'm not affraid to get my hands dirty.

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Oh hold up there, I read somewhere in another thread something about your boyfriend doing most of the work on your car.

EM2HOTTIE

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
He said he would be donig most of the work on my car, and that was in this thread.

But, just becuase he said that, doesn't mean that he's going to do it all by himself while I sit inside in my little pink high heels watching a love story and eating ice cream.

Yea, he'll be helping me, but I'm not going to get my car fixed up and not be able to take any credit or satisfaction for my project.

Besides, he likes to give me s**t about stuff...

EM2HOTTIE

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
first off, welcome to CC it wouldn't be a garage (internet garage) if we didn't talk about girls and cars. =)

WELCOME...
and when I went to UTAH...they hate Californians...
i don't remember how many times we heard, "go back to CA...just by seeing the license plate on my friends car"

come to cali...EVERYONE's WELCOME. =)
Thanks. Yeah, Cali is awesome. Drivers are better than they are in Utah. I dont think I've ever looked at a californian's lisence plate and told them to go home.

MOST people in Utah live on a horse higher than Mount Olympus.:roll:

jokenfu

Adobo Powered Pinoy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
well then you're different...so leave UTAH SOON lol
no offense to the UTANS...OR UTAHOANS...OR THE UTES...
OR WHATEVER you call people from Utah LOL. haha

EM2HOTTIE

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
well then you're different...so leave UTAH SOON lol
no offense to the UTANS...OR UTAHOANS...OR THE UTES...
OR WHATEVER you call people from Utah LOL. haha
Idiot's is what I like to call them :D

We're workin on getting out of here! We want to so badly, but we need to have reliable transportation. Cars first :D!
Other than the fact that I can't resist not buying stuff for my car! <3!

sohclubkid

Sick 6/6
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
It's really sad, but the date keeps getting pushed back farther and father. Within the next year we're hoping.

Is it warm rain? When it rains here it might as well be snowing, i have to pull out the blankets!
its usually warm.... especially this time of year.

your looking for a job i read correct? what line of work are you currently in... i have family near tampa.

EM2HOTTIE

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
its usually warm.... especially this time of year.

your looking for a job i read correct? what line of work are you currently in... i have family near tampa.
Right now I'm doing customer service for Overstock.com

My aunt lives in Newport Richy :D

Warm rain?! OH MAN! that sounds awesome. Becuase every time it rains here, like i said before, i have to bust out the blankets!