New to CC~

Liquidice944

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
LoL @ Jonathan VJF and Kaotic, you guys are great. Continuing to ask for pics of this chick while her b/f checks that forum haha. I guess he doesnt feel threatend. If it was the 350z on the otherhand it would be showstopped and.... Vjf knows the rest =0)

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Such a d**k :lol:

EM2HOTTIE

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
So guess what you guys...

The last week was really nice, warm, and sunny ( a little windy but I can hang with that)

Friday comes along and it rained...
Saturday...more rain...
Sunday...
SNOW.....

I literally almost started crying today because I am so desperate for some warm sunny weather. To top it all off...My allergies have kicked in, so I am now looking forward to the next 3 months of not being able to breathe.

Really considering some paid vacation time off and flying to somewhere that has mid 70's for most of the past weeks.

On a happier note, my dog has stopped shitting inside (for the most part) yay!

No new updates on the car yet, still saving to start my mods. I have pictures of the tan/brown interior that I can post once I get my new interior to show b4 and after shots.

jokenfu

Adobo Powered Pinoy
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
lol...if it was a guy's thread it would've been dead at page 1 or 2.

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Im still waiting for the skirt pics.
Dont worry what you look like honey, we will all approve.

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Yes I found some pictures of you. Theyre not as revieling as hecz was trying to get us to believe though. Not that good looking either.

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I was considering it, but that just really wouldnt be right. She didnt post them here for a reason, I'll acknowledge that reason ;)

EM2HOTTIE

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I was considering it, but that just really wouldnt be right. She didnt post them here for a reason, I'll acknowledge that reason ;)
Lol and what reason do you believe it is I didn't post them?:cool:

Bheims

Bustin windows outcha car
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Im still waiting for the skirt pics.
Dont worry what you look like honey, we will all approve.
weird man...just weird...no wonder girls don't join forums

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Lol and what reason do you believe it is I didn't post them?:cool:
Because you look ugly in them??

Lol sorry had to. Um I figured that if you wanted your half naked pictures to be posted on the internet, you would have done it already. But you didnt. Just because I found them doesnt mean I have the right to post them?? I mean hey if you want me to post them, I will. I was just trying to be nice.
weird man...just weird...no wonder girls don't join forums
You know how I know youre gay?