new track car!!!!

kyle10182

NA is Best
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
wow. were u wearing socks and swiping your feet across the carpet? that'll do your memory in for sure. but it all depends on what u touched...

EF Honda EF

ok well it isnt a time for joking. i need my senior paper off that computer. any ideas. i switched the hard drive into my dell and it wouldnt completely boot up.

Steven.

Formally Green 91
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
you might be f**ked my friend.
take the computer to a shop

kyle10182

NA is Best
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
EF Honda EF said:
ok well it isnt a time for joking. i need my senior paper off that computer. any ideas. i switched the hard drive into my dell and it wouldnt completely boot up.
joking? i wasnt joking. what kinda shock were u talking about? a static shock will destroy the memory in your computer. thats why they come in those crazy dark tinted bags. im not joking.

EF Honda EF

no it was pluged into the wall. 120v. it made a funny sound and i was tryingto find out which part it was and it touched my ear and contracted my jaw muscles and made me bit my tounge pretty bad. i was gushing blood and yet i still havent fixed my computer.

kyle10182

NA is Best
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
i was shocked with 480v last month. take the computer to a store, man. if u absolutely need it for school, then u gotta do what ya gotta do. or re-do the school project.

2.2liter EG

5+ Year Member
kyle10182 said:
yo, jp. if u go get a welder this weekend, hit me up. i wanna go welder shoppin with you.
Nah man i need another pay check for the welder im getting i was going to use Gregs Mig welder this weekend. Maybe Saturday i might stop by because i have to work so i dont no what time ill be getting off and depends on how i feel on up to do it and the weather. but ill let ya know when im going to get one. the place is in B more somewhere so i have no idea on where im going so ill bring ya with me.

plazmascivic

rockin those D's
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
welder shopping i want to come, i want one of the tig, mig, arc machines by lincoln

slowcivic E G

bla bla bla
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
this thread needs an update...scott cant wait till tuning stuff comes and we can get that ECU chipped to get this car runnin.=)

EF Honda EF

well i kinda wish i didnt order from xenocron cause i dont trust them. i did order a kit which included a datalogging kit,wideband,cromepro,and the ostrich, but now that i think about it how am i going to get crome pro onto my computer and that guy never answers my emails.

EF Honda EF

well y doesnt he answer my emails and y does he say he pays for return shipping when you have to pay 10$ shipping to him. its not like you goto the ups store and say well i paid him 10$ to ship this, there gonna make you pay to ship it out. i am just worried cause i jsut sent them $500 and havent talked to anyone