**Official CC Gun Thread**

SiGSR

yeaaaay.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I no longer have these, but these were my air pistols. They are just as addicting as powder burners and they are cheap to purchase, shoot and modify. These Crosmans are the 1911 of the air pistols.

Crosman 2240 modified

And this is what used to be a Crosman 1377 pistol

The carbine length Crosman 1377 is capable of 35-40 yard head shots on small game animals/birds and the little Crosman 2240 I can hit cans up to about 25 yards.

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Nice guys, post up more pictures!!! I only have 3 guns, so there isnt much of a collection.....yet.

SiGSR

yeaaaay.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Nice guys, post up more pictures!!! I only have 3 guns, so there isnt much of a collection.....yet.
Likewise. I'm only trying to keep what I need for home defense and not turn this into one expensive hobby. Which might be too late, already heading down that road, TURN BACK while you still can... lol.

Here's the nightstand weapon I recently traded for a Mossberg 500 12ga.

Taurus 605 .357 accurate little gun

Jeegz

Did sum1 say mud??
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I have considered getting a .357 revolver....
Ive shot a short barrel/snub nose one of those. Its not quite the hand cannon like the .44 but it packs a punch!

AutoFanatik

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
FINALLY AT LONG LAST!!!!

hahaha just picked her up yesterday. put 50 rnds through her today.

Springfield XD Compact .45 4" barrel

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Niiiice, how do you like it?

I should have some extra money from Christmas and tax returns....cant decide if I want to buy this:

Or build something like this:

AutoFanatik

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I looooooove it. im waiting to see what christmas $$ i get and then gonna get an IWB holster or a shoulder harness (i wear jackets constantly lol) and get my CCW.

build the second one.

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I wish CCW was legal here.....

I want to eventually build the 1911, but will probably be going with the M9A1 due to cost. The gun itself is cheaper, and ammo is cheaper. I dont have money coming out the ass, so cost is a decision maker for me. The M9A1 has everything I want :D

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
the ability to go *boom* and kill s**t?
:rotflmfao:

In basic terms.....YES!! As far as being a reliable pistol with a decent mag capacity, AND the M9A1 comes with the rail on the bottom of the frame.....thats what Im looking for. The 1911....thats just sexy as f**k in two tone.

SiGSR

yeaaaay.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I wish CCW was legal here.....

I want to eventually build the 1911, but will probably be going with the M9A1 due to cost. The gun itself is cheaper, and ammo is cheaper. I dont have money coming out the ass, so cost is a decision maker for me. The M9A1 has everything I want :D
EH? I thought you were concern about the limited 7-8 shots for possible multiple intruders?

Honestly, if you want to buy a 1911, just save money and buy a good one. Building one, is often the most expensive route and in the end you wonder why you did it anyways. It's like modifying Civics... that pretty much sums it up.

I wish I would've just bought a Les Baer, then I would have been happy with it from the start, hell probably a Glock.

SiGSR

yeaaaay.
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
i has no money to modify the xd.
That's what happens when you shoot .45

And you just barely got 50 rounds through it? Something wrong with the gun or just user improvements?

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
You need to find a new range then. Ranges I go to allow you to shoot your own ammo through your own guns, as long as its a round that the range can handle. If you rent their guns, then you have to shoot their ammo.

AutoFanatik

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Yea. That's what im used to. So I checked with my buddy before I went and he told me their policy. Its bullshit unless you look at it from an insurance mind

civic96hb

USAF
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Bump this s**t. I recently jumped on it and finally started to build my first ar15. Here's what I got so far...

LMT upper used, w/ 12" DD rail(doesn't come with IOR scope or front sight)

Eotech 512 used

7 PMAGS

500 rounds

CTR stock

Waiting until I go home on leave for the lower.