Official Modern Warfare 2 thread

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Are you serious? Another Map pack already? Too soon... too soon.

buzzbombtom

captin sleep0
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
triarch is making black ops, that means i will avoid that game like pussy.... wait! like d**k, yeah that sounds better.

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I still havent even purchased the first map pack. Is it worth it?

96swpdEK

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
triarch is making black ops, that means i will avoid that game like pussy.... wait! like d**k, yeah that sounds better.
lol if its anything like cod 5 ill stay away. ill at least rent it tho

I still havent even purchased the first map pack. Is it worth it?
if you feel like getting raped for a week straight go ahead. lol your late on buying it so everyone already has the maps memorized while your gonna be running around trying to figure them out haha

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
I'm currently downloading the new map pack. It's too soon, but I still can't resist it.. damnit. I'm so weak.

hooked_on4

RegularFlush
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
^^ let us know how you like it, i might get it in a few weeks, RDD is pwning me :D

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'm gonna play the new maps at my brother's house first.. if I like them, I'll get them tomorrow.

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
I JUST downloaded the stimulus pack, dont plan on getting the new one anytime soon.

Black Magic

I'm Rick James, b***h
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Alright, so the stimulus map pack is now free?

I noticed that its added in the map rotations now... finally.

vjf915

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Wait what?!?!?! The stimulus pack is free???? I just f**king downloaded it and PAID for it 2 days ago!!!

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
No, it can't be free already.... I didn't check, but I'm assuming it's not free yet... f**ker just came out like 2 months ago.

and Stimulus has been in map rotations for a looooong time. lol. Unless you're on PS3, and it just happened on PS3? I wouldn't know.. I'm on Xbox

Black Magic

I'm Rick James, b***h
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Yeah, I just got it recently too. I'm on PC. It never used to be in the map rotation, though. There were 2 special game modes for the new maps only. If I was to play FFA or TDM for example, I couldn't play the new maps. Then a few days ago, I noticed that the maps were finally added into the rotation of all the other game modes.

So I just assumed they made them available to everyone or something. Anyways, I guess its better that they didn't because I woulda been pissed.

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
played the maps.... they are awesome ESPECIALLY the carnival level!

buying them today!

joe7987

Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Yea, I'm really enjoying the new levels. The carnival is the best one. So different from any other COD map I've seen (I've been playing since COD4.) The Fuel one is cool too because it's so f**king huge. It takes some skill to snipe somebody on the other side of the map.

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yea, I'm really enjoying the new levels. The carnival is the best one. So different from any other COD map I've seen (I've been playing since COD4.) The Fuel one is cool too because it's so f**king huge. It takes some skill to snipe somebody on the other side of the map.
that's me and my .50 cal :cool:

buzzbombtom

captin sleep0
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
f**k its expensive though... if you have a 0 balance in your point bank its gonna cost you like $20 for 2 new maps and 2 maps you already had 3 years ago... something is not right. they last 2 months then they are free... i dont get the logic in buying them now. i will not be buying blackops so i can wait for this one to be free.

bizoneoeh

Ex-Gang Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yeah.... it sucks that we have to pay for them but if you have the extra money... its worth it!

besides... I have a little gamer nerd asian kid so I HAVE to get it! If I didn't have the money that lil f**ker would! :lol: