PICs of my New Hatch

Import_Girl

AKA Mz Honda
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
oc_civic said:
i think the point he is making (although i wont speek for him) is that for someone who "built this car" you are a little vague about whats going on with something as simple as the roll cage install.. the cage install is very simple and straight foward.. i see no reason at all to weld it in.. the autopower bars that bolt in bolt in with plates for a reason.. i really want to see how you guys welded that to the unibody.. its not about "calling BS"... its about the vagueness... "it was welded and bolted to the frame" again.. thats interesting since your car doesnt have a frame.. so that answer.. basicly tells me nothing.. i not trying to be a d**k.. OR give you a hard time.. im just trying to figure out what you are talking about.. in fact.. when i asked you the question the FIRST time.. in this thread.. it was ONLY because although the actual install is easy the physical work is a b***h... and i was assuming you installed it.. since you claimed to build the car for your "man"... i think all of that is further confused by just having the car how he likes it and choosing NOT to take it to the meet... i mean that doesnt make too much sense to me at least... its a honda meet.. you wouldnt just take both cars to show off? again.. this is NOT intended to start any s**t.. i have no issues with you.. just trying to clarify thats all..
yea its ok i see what you're saying.....i understand that you're not trying to start any s**t with me but everytime i have a post i feel like you do so.... if you want i can write you a detailed list on all the things that i did and what the shop did.. to be honest with you i wasnt there when they installed the roll bars so im sorry if im "vauge" on that ok?

Import_Girl

AKA Mz Honda
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Rand0m said:
i was just curious....your mod list is extensive, to say the least...when you said you built it, just made me curious :what:
its all good... i guess you can say i "helped" build it for my man if you wanna be technical about it

Rand0m

Adamantium Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
ok, just one more question, and then ill try to stop --- what does painting YOUR headlights on YOUR car have to do with me asking what you actually helped build in HIS hatchback :what:

NOFX

I'm NOT eran!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Rand0m said:
i was just curious....your mod list is extensive, to say the least...when you said you built it, just made me curious :what:
With a mod list already it shoudl be easy to copy and paste what she did have a hand in. =)

Import_Girl

AKA Mz Honda
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Rand0m said:
ok, just one more question, and then ill try to stop --- what does painting YOUR headlights on YOUR car have to do with me asking what you actually helped build in HIS hatchback :what:
lol im at work right and just trying to think of all the things that i did on the car and that was on of the things that was on my mind....k? i dont mind if you keep asking questions about the hatch if just gets annoying after a while and i really dont think i should have to explain every little detail you know? besides.....

Rand0m

Adamantium Member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
haha, i was just a little confused, thats all :thumbs up

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Import_Girl said:
yea its ok i see what you're saying.....i understand that you're not trying to start any s**t with me but everytime i have a post i feel like you do so.... if you want i can write you a detailed list on all the things that i did and what the shop did.. to be honest with you i wasnt there when they installed the roll bars so im sorry if im "vauge" on that ok?
so in reality.. your not even sure if the cage is welded in?

i really would like to see a GOOD set of pictures on this car.. maybe someone will shoot them at the meet.. i cant really see a reason NOT to bring it?

Import_Girl

AKA Mz Honda
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
oc_civic said:
so in reality.. your not even sure if the cage is welded in?

i really would like to see a GOOD set of pictures on this car.. maybe someone will shoot them at the meet.. i cant really see a reason NOT to bring it?
well f**k face(my man) almost blew the motor last night and now the car is back at the shop number 1 number 2 he really doesnt even want me to go to the meet b/c he doesnt know any of the people and he's mad jealous like that soooo... im not sure i asked yesterday that if the coupe doesnt turn that if he'll go with me in the hatchy and he was like i dont think so. i dunno we'll see maybe i can convence him to go

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Import_Girl said:
well f**k face(my man) almost blew the motor last night and now the car is back at the shop number 1 number 2 he really doesnt even want me to go to the meet b/c he doesnt know any of the people and he's mad jealous like that soooo... im not sure i asked yesterday that if the coupe doesnt turn that if he'll go with me in the hatchy and he was like i dont think so. i dunno we'll see maybe i can convence him to go
totally off topic..

being "with people" who hinder you from being the person you want to be, or doing the things you want.. is IMHO stupid..

that sucks.. that out of nowhere after just gettting it out and having the chance to go to the meet and really show off your cars in person you are not going to be able to because of him.. what happened to the motor..

xtreme15

5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
oc_civic said:
totally off topic..

being "with people" who hinder you from being the person you want to be, or doing the things you want.. is IMHO stupid..

that sucks.. that out of nowhere after just gettting it out and having the chance to go to the meet and really show off your cars in person you are not going to be able to because of him.. what happened to the motor..
:wstupid: but totally not my business...

anyway...when and where is this meet that u speak of...lol...maybe me and the small crew i chill with can make a trip if its not too far outta the way

Import_Girl

AKA Mz Honda
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
xtreme15 said:
:wstupid: but totally not my business...

anyway...when and where is this meet that u speak of...lol...maybe me and the small crew i chill with can make a trip if its not too far outta the way
its in CT on 10/9 im gonna go con sola with some peeps from CC we're meeting up at my house at like 8:30 or 9am if you wanna roll with us then you got my number....

Import_Girl

AKA Mz Honda
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
oc_civic said:
totally off topic..

i dunno its whatever he's notreally social so...... ill be going by myself in the coupe only

nah he decided to open the Vtec up when the motor if fresh out of the machineshop with only 175miles on it... and then the valves started knocking and he decided to tighten them himslef and now their too tighten and the car wont stay on if you're idling

Eran

It's on ass-backwards.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Ok, I really am gonna have to call BS on this hatch until I see good pictures, or hear a reasonable explanation on why you have NO idea what's been done to this car, how it was done, etc. Also, as soon as someone mentions it coming to the meet, all of the sudden, "oh he almost blew the motor, he doesn't want to go to the meet anyways, blah blah." Not to be an ass, but this looks sketchy as hell.

Import_Girl

AKA Mz Honda
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Eran said:
Ok, I really am gonna have to call BS on this hatch until I see good pictures, or hear a reasonable explanation on why you have NO idea what's been done to this car, how it was done, etc. Also, as soon as someone mentions it coming to the meet, all of the sudden, "oh he almost blew the motor, he doesn't want to go to the meet anyways, blah blah." Not to be an ass, but this looks sketchy as hell.
Thats fine if you wanna do that but i will get better pictures and he never even wanted to go to the meet anyway... and he did almost blow the motor and im pretty sure he wont go so.... call BS if you want but its not and thats all i care about... it out the driving around and looking nice-- thanks to me and the shop that helped me

Eran

It's on ass-backwards.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
No, the shop did the work, and you helped them, and threw money at them. Don't say you built it when you didn't.

oc_civic

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Import_Girl said:
Thats fine if you wanna do that but i will get better pictures and he never even wanted to go to the meet anyway... and he did almost blow the motor and im pretty sure he wont go so.... call BS if you want but its not and thats all i care about... it out the driving around and looking nice-- thanks to me and the shop that helped me
well i mean im not saying you do or dont.. but you have to look at the situation to see why he thinks that..

1) posted sketchy pictures froma camera phone
2) none of the pictures are engine shots
3) people ask if you are going to the meet.. you say hes "mad amped" then in the course of three hours he doesnt want you to go to the meet..
4) you made no mention anywhere in the thread about the motor almost blowing up last night and it being back in the shop until like an hour ago.. did you forget that happened?
5) first you "built the car for your man" and you thought your cage was welded and bolted to the frame.. you later state that you werent even there when they installed it..

the list goes on.. but i obviously am not going to keep going with it because im not trying to start s**t or anything.. im just pointing out why he might think that.. actually.. the more i think about it.. and really look at this thread.. eh.. never mind..

Import_Girl

AKA Mz Honda
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Eran said:
No, the shop did the work, and you helped them, and threw money at them. Don't say you built it when you didn't.
The shop did do alot of the work ..... and you can look at it anyway that you please... i designed the car and did some of the work to it soooo..... its all good

Eran

It's on ass-backwards.
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Import_Girl said:
The shop did do alot of the work ..... and you can look at it anyway that you please... i designed the car and did some of the work to it soooo..... its all good
Whatever helps you sleep at night. :thumbs up

Import_Girl

AKA Mz Honda
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
oc_civic said:
well i mean im not saying you do or dont.. but you have to look at the situation to see why he thinks that..

1) posted sketchy pictures froma camera phone
2) none of the pictures are engine shots
3) people ask if you are going to the meet.. you say hes "mad amped" then in the course of three hours he doesnt want you to go to the meet..
4) you made no mention anywhere in the thread about the motor almost blowing up last night and it being back in the shop until like an hour ago.. did you forget that happened?
5) first you "built the car for your man" and you thought your cage was welded and bolted to the frame.. you later state that you werent even there when they installed it..

the list goes on.. but i obviously am not going to keep going with it because im not trying to start s**t or anything.. im just pointing out why he might think that.. actually.. the more i think about it.. and really look at this thread.. eh.. never mind..
i didnt find out about the motor until this morning... a and b yea he's mad amped about the car not about the meet maybe you just misunderstood about that... i dunno i will get better shots for you so you can see the motor and the cage soon i just need to find a digi camera to use for it