Pics of my ride (finally)

Dulce

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
fventura03 said:
oh ok. still looks nice =).
lol sorry if I was a little harsh, but thanks bro, just like everyone else says, everyone has a different opinion on how their car should look.

Kaotic_Zeus

Most hated man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Big improvement since the first pics. :Thumbs up

and yeah, the car wont ever be the same to you huh?

what exhaust is that? Greddy Evo2?

Dulce

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Kaotic_Zeus said:
Big improvement since the first pics. :Thumbs up

and yeah, the car wont ever be the same to you huh?

what exhaust is that? Greddy Evo2?
Yea, it will never be the same, I wish I took pics of it bone stock like when I first got it but oh well. And yea that is the Greddy Evo2, well kinda, it's a eBay knock-off version lol, I'm looking for a new axle-back right now.

Kaotic_Zeus

Most hated man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Cool, i'm planning on getting an EVO2 for my sedan ex. I'm trying to look around how they on them though before i get it. i want the Sp2 but they dont have it. =( and i like how the greddys sound.

but yeah, this thread kinda goes a long way lol

Dulce

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
lol, yea, I like the SP2 more the more I see it. I heard that Magnaflow is supposed to sound pretty good, so if I can find one of those pretty cheap I might get one of those for my new axle-back. Oh yea, I'm getting another cosmetic upgrade next friday... :suprise:

Dulce

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
el_betiyo said:
nice, nice........... just lower it.
Your kidding right...

AznKnightSpy said:
ugly lol, but it has the potential to be hott
May be ugly to you but it looks great to me. I don't know why eveyone hates on 7th gens. How about you show me a pic of how potentially "hott" it could be.

Kaotic_Zeus

Most hated man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
Dulce said:
Your kidding right...

May be ugly to you but it looks great to me. I don't know why eveyone hates on 7th gens. How about you show me a pic of how potentially "hott" it could be.
because most think they're just honda's f**k up generation of the civic.

Dulce

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Kaotic_Zeus said:
because most think they're just honda's f**k up generation of the civic.
lol, yea, they do pretty much suck but if you have money they have potential, plus they have grown on me since I got mine.

Dulce

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well, I just ran into some bad luck this past weekend. I got pulled over again on 4-29-07 doing 73 in a 55, and now have a 3rd ticket. I have to go to court May 10th because it is my 3rd in 12 months. I believe I have about 7 points on my license now so hopefully that will save me from losing my license becasue 12 is when it get suspended i do believe. Hopefully the court fees won't be too much on top of the ticket. At least I got some pics from it. I was going to ask him if I could take more but he sounded kinda pissed.

Genuine Rolla

Its PETEY PETE, y0!
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
looks clean. muffler seems kinda big for the car.

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
damn. that sux man.

Dulce

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Genuine Rolla said:
looks clean. muffler seems kinda big for the car.
Yea, thats why I am kind of in the process of looking for a new one.

Dulce

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Alright, I just got my windows tinted about a week ago and took a few pics, not the best but oh well. Sorry about the quality, my camera sucks ass.

Kaotic_Zeus

Most hated man
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
i like it. I would de badge the rear of the car though. well atleast the Civic and LX part. your exhaust sticks out too much. other than that, the tint looks great, hate seeing the rear seats and what not.

Im not sure if the 04-05 tails fit on those but i would get some for it i could, give it a cleaner look.

Dulce

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Kaotic_Zeus said:
i like it. I would de badge the rear of the car though. well atleast the Civic and LX part. your exhaust sticks out too much. other than that, the tint looks great, hate seeing the rear seats and what not.

Im not sure if the 04-05 tails fit on those but i would get some for it i could, give it a cleaner look.
I was going to tell the dealrship to leave them off when they fixed it but it slipped my mind when I was there, so I will probably get around to it someday, lol. And the exhaust, well the wreck made it a lot worse then it was, because it used to be right up against my bumper, and Honda said they were going to bend it back but they never did (assholes), and don't know if you read above any, but I mentioned I am in the process of searching for a new one, but no job = no money, so I'm slowly saving up. Same goes for the tail lights, I have wanted them for a while now, just kinda hard to find because I don't feel like paying an assload of money for them from honda. Oh yea, and I think you were seeing the front seat headrests, the rear doesn't have any headrests in my car. I am already regretting not getting 15% like I originally planned, but cops are dicks around here so 20 is a little safer, lol. But thanks for the compliments man.