Pics of my ride (finally)

Dulce

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Just wanted to give a little update. Motor and everything is almost done and ready to go in. Should be going to the shop by the end of September hopefully if everything stays on schedule. Here are a few pics of the motor...

Sorry for the crappy pics, I had to take them with my phone.

Dulce

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well I have a little update, car is almost done now, just waiting for a few more things to be installed then the tune. Here are a few pics of the motor in and the inside of the car. Sorry about the last 3 pics, they were taken with my phone. Any questions or comments are more the welcomed.

Dulce

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nice ride
Thanks man. It has been a work in progress for almost 6 years now, lol, it sure has came a very long way since I got it back in 2005.

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Do work son. Can't wait for it to be up and running.

fredn

Sex and Cars.
Just read this whole thread. Nice work. This whole thread is a crazy inspiration. haha.

Dulce

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Do work son. Can't wait for it to be up and running.
Lol me either man, shouldn't be too much longer hopefully. We will have to plan a meet sometime once it starts getting warmer. I know a few more peopel around here will come for sure.

Great Progress man im in for new pics!!!
More pics will be taken when it is getting the tune and afterwards to try and show everything done.

Just read this whole thread. Nice work. This whole thread is a crazy inspiration. haha.
Lol thanks man, I really appreciate it. I just decided to stick with it and do what I originally wanted to which was a manual swap and put a K series in there. There were some times where I wanted to sell it or do something else but all you need is a little motivation and some friends to keep you on track. Next thing is suspension once I get it back and save up some more money. Thank god its tax time lol.

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Lol me either man, shouldn't be too much longer hopefully. We will have to plan a meet sometime once it starts getting warmer. I know a few more people around here will come for sure.
Yeah. It sure has been a long time since we had a meet. We should see if we could get some of the old guys to come back. I know BJ is still in the area. JoeB was on a few months ago and I think he was still living right there on the dam at his parents still.

Dulce

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yeah. It sure has been a long time since we had a meet. We should see if we could get some of the old guys to come back. I know BJ is still in the area. JoeB was on a few months ago and I think he was still living right there on the dam at his parents still.
Yea as far as I know he still works at the tire place in Columbus where I get mine. If anything when it comes around that time I can stop in there and let him know. And I know I can probably have at least 3-5 people from around where I live join up with us too.

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Yea as far as I know he still works at the tirte place in Columbus where I get mine. If anything when it comes around that time I can stop in there and let him know. And I know I can probably have at least 3-5 people from around where I live join up with us too.
Sounds good. Just have to pick a weekend that I am not working.

Dulce

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Sorry for no picture updates yet guys, this crazy Ohio weather is driving me nuts, lol. But for a quick update, I bought function and form type II coilovers and have installed them. The ride is amazing for how low it still is, just need to even the tire gaps out a little more to my satisfaction. Other than that I love the new motor and finally having a manual lol, only bad thing is 3rd gear synchros are out (was sold to me that way off of ebay) and it pops out of 2nd if you don't hold it there, so that will need replaced soon and maybe add a lsd with all that. I'll try and get some pics whenever we get some nice weather and I can go wash it and remember to bring my camera.

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
That thing still an auto?

MistahJuice

100% real juice
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Damn bro that things looking sick. I wanna see them dyno numbers! Lol. BTW did you have to do anything special to put the A2 head on the A3 block. I've got a friend with a base RSX that's thinking of doing the same thing lol.

Dulce

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Damn bro that things looking sick. I wanna see them dyno numbers! Lol. BTW did you have to do anything special to put the A2 head on the A3 block. I've got a friend with a base RSX that's thinking of doing the same thing lol.
Thanks man, it's nice to hear other people besides me that like my car lol. Dyno numbers were 235hp and 165tq I believe. I'll post the dyno sheet whenever I find it. And I had the shop do the whole engine and tranny swap since I didn't have the time or tools, but I do believe we went with an A2 wiring harness, and anything else like the head gasket and what not that deals with the head you need to get for an A2, other than that I think that might be pretty much it but don't take my word on it lol.

Looks nice man! Makes me want a 7gen
Thanks man, I really appreciate the compliments :thumbs up