10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
tint looks good.

Dulce

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Kaotic_Zeus said:
yeah, look around, im sure someone is selling a set.
Yea, I am just waiting till I get a little more cash so I can pay off the rest of my credit card, then I am going to start looking for more thing I need for my car.

Genuine Rolla said:
tint looks good.
Thanks man.

Dulce

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Well, I finally got around to debadging the rear of my car. imo it looks a lot better, but I will get some pics the next time I wash it but it might not be for a few more days, because of the rain that seems to be coming about every other day, but I thought I would just keep you guys updated on what I am slowly doing.

Dulce

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Alright, fianlly got a pic of my car since I debadged so here you go...

Dulce

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
nice, how much did the tint run you? and what percent did you get?
Sorry I never replied, I haven't checked my own thread in forever, but I believe it was around $195 and it is 20% all the way around.

firetyphoon1

5+ Year Member
mann your car is exactly how i want mines great job if i got questions i know to ask you lol
mines is the same type lol

elianthony

5+ Year Member
I just picked up on this thread today, I like what you've done with your ride. I have the same car except black. I'm curious how much you dropped your height, I have 17's coming and I plan on doing the same, thanks.

Dulce

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
yo! killer civic! like where its headed
Thanks man.

mann your car is exactly how i want mines great job if i got questions i know to ask you lol
mines is the same type lol
lol, thanks, and feel free to ask any time you feel like it.

I just picked up on this thread today, I like what you've done with your ride. I have the same car except black. I'm curious how much you dropped your height, I have 17's coming and I plan on doing the same, thanks.
Thanks man. I am not really sure how much I am dropped exactly. But I can tell you there is no finger gap in the front and about 1 finger or so in the back. I need to get something different, I just don't have the money, or a job to bring in the money right now, lol.

Dulce

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Ok, its been quite awhile since I have really been on here lol. Just thought I would give a little update on the progress of my ride. As of now it is getting a built K swap. Getting close to being done just a few little odds and ends to get everything. Motor is basically completely done just need to order more parts for the install. And just to let you guys in on what is done to the motor...

K20A3 block
11.7:1 Wiseco 87mm pistons
Crower rods
Balanced and polished crank shaft

K20A2 head
Port and polish
Supertech valvetrain
Skunk2 Stage 2 cams

Those are the main things, it will also have a 6 speed type-s tranny in it. Just need to get hasport mounts, RBC intake manifold, axles, pedal assembly, clutch/flywheel, short shifter and linkage and everything else for auto to manual swap, some type of aftermarket header, wiring/ conversion harness, and a subframe.

Other things I should be getting soon too are a new suspension set up, looking at the D2 coilovers, Quaife LSD, and maybe some new rims. Can't wait for this to be done so I can drive it and actually feel some power from 7th Gen for once lol.

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Nice update. Glad to see you are still around man.

Dulce

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Yea still around just haven't been on here much lol. Joe still has his RSX and has done some more things to it. We should plan a meet sometime again since it has been awhile since we had one. It would be nice to do one soon even if my car isn't done, I dunno maybe late fall before it gets too cold, my car might be done by then lol.

ImportFan1

Super Moderator
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Nice. I know BJ still has the Teg but it is almost never driven. He has been trying to sell it for ages. I talk to him every once in a while. John (skinnyJDM) is active again the great lakes thread too. I think it be cool for the older guys to meet up again. Not sure if Tiso is around much or not. I see him on FB occasionally.