*post Your Silver Sedan*!!!

Flip8Speed

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
im down!!!!you know me. yeah i think all year civic sedans should be welcome too.... i got two so far in my collection.LOL gotta collect them all!!! lmao

mark_jdm

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
oooooo..sounds cool! can i join? fellow pinoy ferio owner here!!

jaypee0930

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Hoy PARES! kamusta na. man i've been busy this past couple days, i've been out with my girls haha..

Flip8Speed

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
mark your ferio is oh so sick!!! i was thinking bout painting my type r yellow
heres some pics of yellow civic sedan i found. and i think the yellow looks hot on the sedan.

mark_jdm

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
haha. me too man!! i was thinking of getting yellow.thats a nice color.its gotta be type R yellow though or at least close to that shade. coz if its too light, like a pale, kinda pastel yellow, it'll look like crap. on another note, madami pala tayo pinoy dito eh!! woohooo! i rock sedan! nice thread btw. great idea!!

technoghost

5+ Year Member
one more for you guys

Hey guys, i'm new here but i won't bore you with a long intro. Just that I'm not from the US.

Here's an authentic JDM Ferio VI-RS. according to the paperwork she was flown in the country in 2004 and been owned by two people before me, the guy from which i bought her from didn't really treat her well, even basic maintenance was badly done. Got her since january and been busy trying to save her.

808EK96

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Hey guys, i'm new here but i won't bore you with a long intro. Just that I'm not from the US.

Here's an authentic JDM Ferio VI-RS. according to the paperwork she was flown in the country in 2004 and been owned by two people before me, the guy from which i bought her from didn't really treat her well, even basic maintenance was badly done. Got her since january and been busy trying to save her.

I like It ! I'm sure shes in good hands now. Welcome to CC:hi:

mark_jdm

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member

like adopting an abused child..take care of her.=) i know the feeling, this is my 3rd EK. all of em were used. my current one is a keeper though.put a ton of work and money into it. welcome bro!! i'm kinda new here too. joined a few months ago. nice ride man. guys, is this the first genuine Vi-RS we've had so far???