Project: 240SX...Commence!

Road Pirate

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Tein outer tie rods are just beefy OEM outers, that's all lol. They give slightly more steering angle and are 55% stronger than OEM

rey_boricua

2000 EM1 B16A2T
Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
looks good homie...I finally got my brother in law to work on his 240sx again

Road Pirate

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thanks man! Good to hear, I dig his car!

Lots of updates coming for the car, I'll update soon!

Road Pirate

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Still in the process of completing the install, but I figured I'll have some fun with the KA. I ended up buying a complete turbo setup off my buddy recently, because he's parting out to go 1JZ. I paired it up with a few existing goodies and now I have a pretty fun setup! It's an S15 T28, ISIS manifold, Xcessive intake manifold, Z32 MAF, 550CC injectors, RS Enthalpy tune and more. Also added a Tomei FPR and a Greddy filter. All I need to do is run the oil lines and order a hot pipe then it'll be good to go!

Here's a few shots of the bay. Stil not done and kinda rough in some areas, but I'll get to it!

Luckily I saved my Greddy FMIC from the SR/RB days, so thats finally slapped back on and it feels good! I'll get some vids soon.

Road Pirate

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Thanks d00dski'ssss.

So not much has changed, just working hard at my new job and raising my son! The car has still been on the backburner, but there are a few small updates. I ended up selling the BRW03's for a good price, so I got to pay off some debt and buy a different set of wheels. They'll be here within the next few weeks I'm hoping, so I'll post more pics when they get here!

Here's a few pics I took on the last few days of owning the BRW03's

buzzbombtom

captin sleep0
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i feel like you spent a year building those rims to dump them. :( did you come up on them?

Road Pirate

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I feel the same way, but I'd rather just change it up a bit. Plus it seems like everyone and their mom have these wheels now so they were pulling a premium due to popularity increase, so I definitely came out on top. I'm not complaining ;)

mymmeryloss

RHD is where its at
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Gahhhh i love rotas! I think u should plastidip them pink. So total jdm german wheels bro! Fo shiz

Road Pirate

Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Picked up some Advan AD07's for the rear and some Falken Ziex's for the fronts from a buddy of mine. Threw them on and here was the outcome!

The previous ride height was a little too low for me, even though it looked pretty neat.

Raised the rear a little to be more even with the front and here it was!

Volk/Rays lugnuts will be here next week