Rusty, Ricey, 4x4 status =)

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'll come take them HIDs off your hands ;) lol

Nice update. When you gonna let me come see that damn thing?

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I'll come take them HIDs off your hands ;) lol

Nice update. When you gonna let me come see that damn thing?
i dont think you want these, i cut them out. they were pissing me off

well if you want to come see a car in 50 different pieces....its not driveable or anything, hasnt been for weeks

ReedMann

Registered VIP
5+ Year Member
Why not machine some thick washers to put underneath each spot that a bolt goes through the mount... if that makes sense. Are you worried about changing the shift linkage or axle angles by raising the engine?

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i dont think you want these, i cut them out. they were pissing me off

well if you want to come see a car in 50 different pieces....its not driveable or anything, hasnt been for weeks
Ahh. I mean, if it's possible to put them in, I'll take them for the hell of it if you want them gone lol

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
Why not machine some thick washers to put underneath each spot that a bolt goes through the mount... if that makes sense. Are you worried about changing the shift linkage or axle angles by raising the engine?
i want to make something a more solid surface and these blocks once i make a final product will possibly get welded in and shaved into the bay. i kinda stole the idea from the vw people

shift linkage angle im not sure how much it will effect really, but it should help the axle angles greatly and reduce any binding and wear on the boots and cups

Osiris19

oilBurner
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I like alpine.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

TigBitties

Frame Bangin
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
I like alpine.
Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2
me too, though i doubt ill get an alpine sub

Looks nice!
thanks

I like lamp
lol what?

well could of got the other speaker in and more done, but the gfs car was much worse than mine so put a headunit in there and putting in all new speakers, did her headlights, and changed her cap and rotor. gotta keep everyone happy

also did my dads headlights on his truck yesterday

young_

out on bail
Staff member
Registered VIP
Registered OG
5+ Year Member
10+ Year Member
i really want to order mmats pro audio but idk if i want to spend that type of money on the integra, and then ill need a serious amp and yellow top battery
I personally love kicker cvr's. Great speakers.